The 49ers worry me | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The 49ers worry me

finsfan4life

In Dawn We Trust!
Reaction score
because their owner is notoriously cheap and I could definitely see them moving down for less than the pick is worth. Alex Smith's agent is asking for more money than Eli Manning and that's definitely going to worry a cheapskate like York. I just hope the 49ers don't move down so the power will still be in our hands.

Rodgers as told them he will sign for less. Smith wants Manning money (Same agent). Rodgers knows if he is not picked one, he could slilde down far in the first, and that would cost him Millions!

even if they trade down we are fine...

hrees the situation we have shown interest in smith and braylon, and word is that cleveland would take smith if available and if hes not available they would take braylon...

SO even if the 49ers trade out of the 1 spot, one of those 2 guys will sitll be available to get another trade for us before cleveland snatches them up... i thikn either way we'll be ok...

minny trades up with niners we still have smith available at 2 to trade with TB
if TB trades up to take smith we still have edwares available to trade with minny

thats how i see it anyway

arsenal said:
even if they trade down we are fine...

hrees the situation we have shown interest in smith and braylon, and word is that cleveland would take smith if available and if hes not available they would take braylon...

SO even if the 49ers trade out of the 1 spot, one of those 2 guys will sitll be available to get another trade for us before cleveland snatches them up... i thikn either way we'll be ok...

minny trades up with niners we still have smith available at 2 to trade with TB
if TB trades up to take smith we still have edwares available to trade with minny

thats how i see it anyway

I definitely agree that we'll be fine because if we have Edwards or Smith on this team I'll be a happy camper. However, I don't buy that the Bucs want Alex Smith so if someone did trade up to get Edwards, I think we'd be out of luck as far as trading down.

Isn't Tom Condon known to be a PITA? Rosenhaus is a hard negotiator but I recall there is one agent who is a real ball buster on outrageous contracts for his clients. I think Rosenhaus is more into gamesmenship and shoots for high, but somewhat reasonable deals. This other agent I can't recall is a ******.

EDIT: Just remembered who: The Poston brother's is who I was thinking.

Back
Top Bottom