The 49rs Threw Out The Human Garbage | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The 49rs Threw Out The Human Garbage

Feverdream

Club Member
Reaction score
...and no, the 'phins don't want anything to do with abuser Foster.

Happy to help.

I was much lower on Foster than the consensus - took his outburst at the Combine seriously and dropped him out of the 1st altogether. This is horrific, and I would not want any part of him. I understand the OP's labeling, but, on a societal level, I think it's counterproductive. We're all better off when people who do bad things learn how to be productive members of society and, more to the point, stop doing bad things.

I was much lower on Foster than the consensus - took his outburst at the Combine seriously and dropped him out of the 1st altogether. This is horrific, and I would not want any part of him. I understand the OP's labeling, but, on a societal level, I think it's counterproductive. We're all better off when people who do bad things learn how to be productive members of society and, more to the point, stop doing bad things.

When I first saw the news break last night I literally tripple Checked the source. I thought it was a fake tweet.... unreal.

It's really sad, honestly. I know the 49ers were working with him and obviously wanted him to grow as a person. He is very talented and could have had a nice career. Now, it's likely no team will pick him up. I sure wouldn't.

Somebody just claimed Foster off waivers...Hope it wasn't us.

Back
Top Bottom