The 49rs Threw Out The Human Garbage | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The 49rs Threw Out The Human Garbage

its sad for the kid cause he has all the talent in the world. Rage and testosterone are what make a lot of the players who they are, some just cant ever seem to channel it properly. I told my old roomie that I really expected steve smith to be arrested but domestic violence or assault soon after he retired because he let his anger over take him on the field a lot. kind of like the panthers MLB of old I thought was right there with Zack back in the days (sorry I know its a fins page, not a panthers, but I had to watch just as much panthers as fins) but the guy Morgan played with so much reckless aggression wanting to kill the ball carrier that he knocked himself out so many times. Zack layed some big hits, but he was a HOF tackler, he didn't have to try to kill the runner every time, just good quality wrap ups. at the same time, maybe it might be the exact opposite, maybe the aggressiveness doesn't make you good at the game, maybe the game makes you aggressive. I know Washington claimed him, but lets see how that works out for him when he's suspended for the rest of the year. Maybe a while away from football will do him some good emotionally. or maybe its neither and its just the person. best of wishes for the kid, with his possible shoulder conditions I don't know if he'd be able to hold up in MMA to wrestle Hardy

His girl lied while being investigated, this is a none story here, he is just a dumbass for taking her back it makes him look really bad, but he should not have been cut because of it

Last edited:
Smh, we coulda had Foster to go with hunt on offense and had a future star on defense to go with a top 5 running back, but now that dream won't happen because of a woman who lies to law enforcement and a racist semen eater who everyone feel sorry for because she was given a tiny "Shove" after assaulting someone in the face. The other reason it won't happen is because fans love to act like they were there smfh it's laughable

Back
Top Bottom