The AFC East and their offseasons... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The AFC East and their offseasons...

go-jets-2004

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Let us start off with... Playoffs=*

14-2* New England Patriots- Here are your defending superbowl champion New England Patriots....GIVE IT UP!!!!.......NO....The patsies are making all the wrong moves in my opinion. Here are the lost players and gained players...

Lost Gained
Ted Washington Keith Traylor
Matt Light
Damien Woddy
Antoine Smith

Now the only real significant losses are the Oline and the D line.
Ted Washing ton was why they stuffed the run....Matt Light and Damien Woody both combined make a big hole in the Oline.....(this perhaps the most devastating....Well Antoine smith isnt a big loss but still a good player.

How do they fair?
Lets just say I believe that they are bastards...every single one of them but....they will be good.

10-6 Miami Dolphins- Here is a team that has one of the best backs in the league...one of the best Defenses...and a good kicker....yet for some reason the last 2 years they cannot punch a ticket to the post season.

Players...

Lost Gained
A bunch of Oline man A bunch of Olineman
Brock Marion Jay Feeley
David Boston
Big aquisitions in Jay Feeley and David Boston...I can see them doing very well.

How do they fair?
They are the "Show Me Something" Team......we will see....maybe 10-6 again....not too sure about that defense...we will see...

The Buffalo Bills and New York Jets will be done later...

the Pats will be worst off because

1. they lost Woody on the line
2. they lost Ted Washington who was the big run stopper, now Ricky can run all over them
3. they have not gained anyone big and have lost big names(soon to be gone Ty Law). Last year was alot of close games for them and I can't see them being better off, unless they get a good RB in the draft

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Where did Matt Light go? How did I not know about this!

Typical Jet fan post.

They know absolutely nothing about football.:lol:

Matt Light went nowhere .... Here are there off xseason moves so far...

Player signed
OG Russ Hochstein (re-signed)
WR J.J. Stokes (re-signed)
RB Kevin Faulk (re-signed)
LB Don Davis (re-signed)
DE Rodney Bailey (Steelers)
P Josh Miller (Steelers)
RB Patrick Pass (re-signed)
S Je'Rod Cherry (re-signed)
DT Keith Traylor (Bears)

Player lost
DT Ted Washington (Raiders)
OL Damien Woody (Lions)
S Chris Akins (Dolphins)
OL Mike Compton (Jaguars)

crap...thats the guy....Mike Compton....sorry guys....after all....I am just a stupid Jets fan...

Yeah Light went......the Light went off on this douchebag. Time for the Fin Heaven flush.

Amazing analysis of pick up's BTW. I think "a bunch of Oline man" will start at RG.

Don't know about you guys but I am breathless in anticipation for the Bills and Jets. Be still my beating heart.

Originally posted by Boomer

Don't know about you guys but I am breathless in anticipation for the Bills and Jets.
:evil:

Come on give the guy a break. He's new and trying to get a thread going. Not a good one and with no depth but at least he trying. That last sentence sounds like the Jets overall.

haha well I guess you dont care to hear a response on the bills but its all good... I can carry myself to theganggreen.com......Go Jets!

I honestly think the Division is up for grabs...any team can win it....

Back
Top Bottom