The Aikman Efficiency Rankings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Aikman Efficiency Rankings

!PapaCrunk81!

'Cocaine and Toupes'
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Yes I know Mr Aikman has had his share of concussions, but say what you will about his past, I thought this was/is an interesting subject:

The Aikman Efficiency Ranking

I'm not sure which issue, but a recent issue of Sporting News had an article from Mr Aikman that went into a bit more detail, but it is explained enough on the web page.

!PapaCrunk81! said:
Yes I know Mr Aikman has had his share of concussions, but say what you will about his past, I thought this was/is an interesting subject:

The Aikman Efficiency Ranking

I'm not sure which issue, but a recent issue of Sporting News had an article from Mr Aikman that went into a bit more detail, but it is explained enough on the web page.

Pretty cool. I want to see where the teams are after their fourth game. I think it will take at least 4 games before the teams will begin to float close to where they belong. I don't believe that Pittsburg deserves the rating of the number 7 offense and there are alot of teams near the top on the defense side that I don't think belong either. Maybe after the 4th game some of the pretenders will be exposed.

Thanks for the read...

--Ross

Back
Top Bottom