The All-Purpose Draft thread.... | Page 169 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The All-Purpose Draft thread....

If Denver doesn't get a QB tonight, Branden Pernas youtube channel will be a must watch

Denver Broncos Football GIF by Broncos
Dude, someone needs to proactively send a therapist to his house just in case

I'm not sure McDaniel and Grier are looking at 2024 as this make or break season. I'm not sure if you are either but I think they are playing the long game.

Based on what? They signed a bunch of veterans. They don’t exactly have a lot of time to build this thing.

The opposite is more likely the case and the time is now to compete for a title. KC lost and Buffalo lost some players so I’m not sure what long game they are preparing for.

Grier doesn’t exactly have a long leash.

Based on what? They signed a bunch of veterans. They don’t exactly have a lot of time to build this thing.

The opposite is more likely the case and the time is now to compete for a title. KC lost and Buffalo lost some players so I’m not sure what long game they are preparing for.

Grier doesn’t exactly have a long leash.
I think his leash is longer than you think. One of the beat writers said Grier had "Supreme job security" like 3 months ago.

I think his leash is longer than you think. One of the beat writers said Grier had "Supreme job security" like 3 months ago.
Then this organization is stupid.
How many playoffs wins have they had under Grier?
We all know the answer.
He deserves to be sent packing if they dont advance this year.

Then this organization is stupid.
How many playoffs wins have they had under Grier?
We all know the answer.
He deserves to be sent packing if they dont advance this year.
It's Ross, whatcha gonna do?

I dont like it either, im just telling you what I've heard. Grier isn't on a hot seat.

in Sabans opinion, he loves Dejean, peyton wilson and thinks Tyler nubin is the best safety in the draft.

I like the idea of having 3 rd2 picks if swap with Washington
I'd like Jordan Morgan or Chop
Then Pearsall
Then a Christian(either is fine) or Paul
Or Fiske, if we got Morgan

The receiver people don’t talk up enough that I absolutely love for this system is Troy Franklin….. doubt he makes it to 55 but that would be a great get.

Back
Top Bottom