The answer! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The answer!

ZOD

Ruler of the Universe
Reaction score
Just do it Rick!! Pull the trigger! The Chargers need two DEnds.

031025_0099lg-1.jpg

031018_0070lg-1.jpg

030913_0208lg-1.jpg

Look! Two good ankles!!

040101_0107lg-1.jpg

Who would play RT and who would play LT. I know alot of people say that Wade would play RT but isnt his weakness strength and dont you need good strength at RT? Also Wade has a year of experience at the position i the NFL and Gallery doesnt. I could see us starting Gallery at RT and Wade at LT like the panthers did with Gross.

if we traded O-gun to SD for their pick in the 1st round, i would get gallery with that pick, then rivers with the 20th pick.

Originally posted by AzDolfan543413
Who would play RT and who would play LT. I know alot of people say that Wade would play RT but isnt his weakness strength and dont you need good strength at RT? Also Wade has a year of experience at the position i the NFL and Gallery doesnt. I could see us starting Gallery at RT and Wade at LT like the panthers did with Gross.

Who cares?

We have a need...

He has the talent.

This dude starts from day one (anywhere on the line).

It woul d take more than Ogun to get the #1 overall. Be nice tho.

Originally posted by texasPHINSfan
if we traded O-gun to SD for their pick in the 1st round, i would get gallery with that pick, then rivers with the 20th pick.

I think it would cost Ogun and the 20 pick....

But..

Does a 1st and 3rd equal in value the number 1 overall on the value board?

I would give up Ogun and the 20 pick. That's how bad I think the need is and how good I think Gallery will be.

It would Ogun plus #20 to start with..... nice to wish , but not happening

I've been on the Gallery bandwagon for a while now. A monster. A freakin monster. Robert"The Mountain" Gallery.

But, but, but I can feel the pick pulling us like gravity........

No? :huh:

Take a look at this face! It screams for South Florida!

031025_0099lg-1.jpg

I would love to have Robert Gallery on the Dolphins, but sadly I doubt we will be able to trade into the top 4. He is exactly what we need and he will be an excellent OT in the NFL, but sadly he won't be in Miami.

I'd rather have this guy. He's obviously very agile.

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom