The Best Football name?????? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Best Football name??????

What would happen if Cletius Hunt and Rod Woodson ended up at the bottom of a pile??

Some of my favs were:

"Mean" Joe Green
Cecil "The Diesel" Collins
Jim "Crash" Jensen
"The Nigerian Nightmare" Christian Okoye

Quentin Jammer is pretty good for a CB who plays press coverage. James Thrash would be cool if he were a LB or safety. And I think it's appropriate that Drew Bledsoe had his hands against Damien Woody's crotch for three seasons.

Finally, would Randy Johnson (I know it's baseball) and Dick Palmer get along?? I think so!!

Bart Oates, the o lineman for the niners in the 80's
that just sounds like the quintesintial farmboy who ate to much and then stomps people, but like was said earlier you have to laugh your a$$ off at the poor bastard named Harry Colon, what evil parents

These are better:

Takeo Spikes
Jamie Nails
Webster Slaughter
Quentin Jammer
Bennie Blades
Paul Warfield
Marcus Spears
Deon Dyer
Trent Gamble
Marcus Steele
John Lynch
Trace Armstrong
Stacey Mack
Samari Rolle
Wesley Walls

My all time favorite Chris Berman name ever is..........
Fuamatu "One Big" Malafala

The worst football name ever is..........
Ben Gay

I dont know if you guys will remember this guy, I dont even know if he made the league, but the best name I've ever seen was that middle backer from Notre Dame STONEBREAKER! Some of you Irish heads I know remember this dude!

I loved Dick Buckus.

Lance Alworth
Billy "white shoes" Johnson
Csonka
Mercury Morris
"Mean" Joe Green
Bear Bryant..you didn't say it couldn't be college.
Joe Namath

Originally posted by FinaticalOne
These are better:

My all time favorite Chris Berman name ever is..........
Fuamatu "One Big" Malafala

Hush yo mouth!!

The worst football name ever is..........
Ben Gay

Then you go, "How long??". That one is HORRIBLE. Funny how he went to "Benjamin" when he got to the Browns. Seriously, Ben Gay was the baddest high school RB there ever was. That dude was man among infants. He messed up his life after high school and never realized his incredible potential.

Cletidus Hunt....pronounced CLEE-dee-us Hunt....not quite Clitorus....close but no cigar....good effort tho....i still like Slaughter the best, as a MLB, classic name.

There's a middle linebacker out there I forget his first name but his last name is "Sword"

I always thought Peppi Zellner, Teddy Bruschi, Carlester Crumpler and his brother Alge, Brandon Noble, Webster and TJ Slaughter, and Jed Weaver were all funny names. Quentin Jammer is a cool one too for a press CB.

And its Bronco Ngurski, not Bronco Nigurski which sounds a bit racist.

Sam Sword......ya that's a good one too.....

Tremain Mack is also a personal fav of mine....Return of the Mack...good thing he's one hell of a return man....

I believe there was a player out of Mississippi State.

Pork Chop Womack, Thats what his name says in the media guide

Pig Prather

Tank Williams

Rocky Calmus

Boss Bailey - Currently playing for Georgia I think

As far as nicknames

Howard "House" Ballard is one that hasn't been mentioned yet.

"Sweetness" Walter Payton

nicknames is a whole other thread really...

I forget which team drafted Rocky Calmus but I believe they drafted two Rockys.

Back
Top Bottom