The Best Moment of the Draft for Me Was... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Best Moment of the Draft for Me Was...

Boomer said:
Whne you consider that Doug Brien cost them 2 regular season games, almost lost them the Wildcard game and lost them the Divisional game it made great sense. It could be us that ends up looking at this is a bad pick if he's booming game winners against us.

Unfortunately for Jets fans, their shoddy secondary will cost them more than that. A competent kicker is much easier to find than a competent corner. Just because a missed FG ends up being the difference doesn't mean all the blame goes to the kicker; surely there were other opportunities to score or prevent a score.

Sorry, but I would never pick a kicker in the first or second round unless he can also punt, tackle and throw a tight spiral.

Why are people saying this guy can boom kicks? Right after he was drafted they said he was very accurate but his kickoffs were short. How can his kickoffs be short if he can boom field goals?

The JETS fan flashback was the best part of the draft... year in and year out watching all the JETS fans booing... chanting for "SAPP"... and some of those players names... laughable!!!

but the best best best of it all was that fat JET fan who said "I thought they would take Marino if he was there and instead they took O'Brein, maybe they know something we don't"...

the scariest thing of that is, my biddy asked me "Imagine if the JETS did take Marino"... I thought for a second and said "Oh man, I would be a JETS fan then" :(

Spray Mucus said:
The JETS fan flashback was the best part of the draft... year in and year out watching all the JETS fans booing... chanting for "SAPP"... and some of those players names... laughable!!!

but the best best best of it all was that fat JET fan who said "I thought they would take Marino if he was there and instead they took O'Brein, maybe they know something we don't"...

Jets have passed on a lot of great player(cant say the same for us as we rarely have high picks)

Saban2005 said:
Why are people saying this guy can boom kicks? Right after he was drafted they said he was very accurate but his kickoffs were short. How can his kickoffs be short if he can boom field goals?

Yeah, I was wondering that too. I am thinking now that it is just ESPN's crack (on crack) announcing staff.

DNY said:
Let's see him do it in the pros. Jeez I remember some of the boomers coming out of college that wasted away.
Missin Scott Sission?

Tony Franklin was one too. Typical Edwards though. Instead of getting a guy that can hit the 35 yarder consisitently we'll talk up how accurate he is from 55. After the season and they've attempted 3 50 + yarders and hit one he may rethink that. Mare had a booming leg but if he had hit a couple of 30 yard attempts we'd of been in the playoffs in 03.

My favourites were when we got Ronnie Brown and when the Broncos drafted Clarett.

My favorite moment was my 3rd Corona. It was so cold that ice was just beginning to form.

The 2nd rd is way too high to select a kicker. In this case it all worked out for the Jets still being able get a quality cb. I did love the fact that it shut up all those obnoxious Jets fans. Also nice that no NY teams had 1st rd picks.

i loved the look on thier faces but boomer is right if hes killin us they would be laughing:jetssuck:

Back
Top Bottom