The Betting line on the fins. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Betting line on the fins.

Ross

Trouble Shooter
Reaction score
For those who want to know what the bookies think on us.

The over under for total wins is 9.

Division winner odds for Miami are 4 to 1. The same as the Jets. NE is the favorite to take the east at 1.71 to 1. Buffalo is last at 6.5 to 1

AFC Conference winner odds are 13 to 1. Tied for 8th over all with one other team. (The Jets)

Superbowl odds are at 21 to 1. Tied with 4 other teams for 12th.

--Ross

Is there any way to bet against the Jets to win the division? There is no way their odds should be that high.

I JUST placed a bet on the dolphins in Vegas last weekend to win the Superbowl. Odds were 12-1, I don't know where you people get your #'s.

rafael said:
Is there any way to bet against the Jets to win the division? There is no way their odds should be that high.

No, at least not were I go.

But I agree with your thoughts as well on the Jets. But you have to remember that New York teams always get more "action" than other teams and so I think the line reflects that...

--Ross

Ross said:
I get my lines on an Internet gambling site. Doesn't mean you can't find better odds if you shop around.

Sounds like you got taken...

--Ross

id have to agree, everywhere ive been ive seen from 17-21 to 1 for dolphins odds, and before the draft/offseason they were even higher, i think i got them at 19-1 to win the super bowl.

We have a good a chance as anyone in the league to win the Super Bowl. One thing every team starts off with at the beginning of the season. A CHANCE

Ross said:
For those who want to know what the bookies think on us.

The over under for total wins is 9.

Division winner odds for Miami are 4 to 1. The same as the Jets. NE is the favorite to take the east at 1.71 to 1. Buffalo is last at 6.5 to 1

AFC Conference winner odds are 13 to 1. Tied for 8th over all with one other team. (The Jets)

Superbowl odds are at 21 to 1. Tied with 4 other teams for 12th.

--Ross
Sounds a bit optimistic to me, but I am sure it depends on who is leading the team's offense and whether they lose the conservative approach!

The Odds put us right below the top thrid of the league. That's more or less where we belong when considering how we missed the playoffs.

I just like looking at the odds now and then because it reflects a more non-biased view of the league by people who are willing to put their money where their mouth is.

But I know it doesn't mean squat...

--Ross

Back
Top Bottom