The Big O is on right now from the Senior Bowl practices | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Big O is on right now from the Senior Bowl practices

Thanks for the info..

More accurately.......Finheaven's own Big O. :lol: :jk:

Says they're likely gonna have Phillip Rivers and others on for interviews this week. Guys who could end up being Dolphins.

Originally posted by Muck
More accurately.......Finheaven's own Big O. :lol: :jk:

Says they're likely gonna have Phillip Rivers and others on for interviews this week. Guys who could end up being Dolphins.

alright, hope they take rivers.

i like what Big O is saying. he seems like a sound thinking guy. But thats only with a few minutes of listening though.

Is it on commercial right now its playing but i'm not hearing anything and my sound is working perfectly

When it gets dead silent like that, yes.....they're on commercial.

Big O is forgetting about Principal Al Wallace...talkin about our coaching staff finding DEs he mentioned even Leverette.

As for QB I say we trade up and get Manning or Roethlisberger. I've been lookin at Losman and Rivers and there is a lot to like about either of them, but there are also a lot of questions about either of them. When this is the future of your franchise, you don't mess around. Winning now happens in all kinds of ways. We already have one exceptional talent at WR you're getting greedy if you feel that we need to give up some of our ability to get the future of the franchise, for a 2nd WR who may or may not pan out. Remember that in this offense, at least with Fiedler throwing the ball, there's not a whole lot of room for a 2nd WR to even do much.

I don't like the idea of settling much at all. Why draft WR when you've still got nobody to throw to him. Why get OL when they have nobody to protect. If we get a good 1st round pick for Ogunleye, I know its tempting to get two good players, but 2 or 3, 4, 5 years down the road...we could end up regretting it big time.

Your absolutely right CK. I do take Ben for two first rounders.

BTW getting a first round WR doesn't necessarily help us "win now"

Rookie WRs are usually used in very limited situations and when they are handed a starting job which I'm sure most of you would espouse doing, don't do very well for a starter.

If Big Ben falls enough so we can trade the two firsts to land him then let's party in Miami and all over Dolphin nation.

As for third round you spend it on a good WR that can help you out a bit. Maybe a Samie Parker, or a Jerrico Cotchery. You can find a good WR that can help out a bit.

OL you have one starter at G from Yates, Whitley, Jerman. You have one in McKinney. You re-sign either Perry or Nails to start at RG. Then go spend some dough on a good RT like Tait or Clifton.

If we sign Clifton and put him in at RT I would be very disappointed. In that scenario I say we put Clifton at LT where he excelled in Green Bay, and Wade Smith at RT until he's truly ready to be a stud LT. Will also help keep Wade Smith's price down when it comes to RFA time and UFA time.

Right now I'm checking up on top two quarterbacks like Manning-Leaf etc, and of course Manning-Roethlisberger, vs guys later in the first-second round like the #3 through #5 QBs.

Let ya know on the results in a min.

Roethlisberger has Leaf talent, just not Leaf attitude.

Back
Top Bottom