The BIG O will be on live from the Combine at 7 eastern. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The BIG O will be on live from the Combine at 7 eastern.

:woot:

BTW, what do the Mad Dog and Fat Hank have against Big O? Whenever they talk about him, they say something sarcastic.

I'm listening now online, I will give updates of what Big O says.

Supposedly players at the combine will be available for interview tonight...so maybe Big O grabs a few players.

Yeah whats going on. Hank announced Big O at about 6:30 that he was coming on and now its Hurricane sports show instead??????

BTW, In an article about Henson on another FinHeaven thread, it says that the QB's wont be practicing until Sunday but will be available for interviews on Thur, Fri, Sat - just FYI since QB position is one of our main concerns

LOLOL!!! I had to laugh at myself with the wife. Apparently there was some joke on a TV show she watches about "The guy listens to GOLF on the RADIO FOR GOD'S SAKE", and I've got to admit, as a one sport / one team fan, listening to interviews over internet radio at the Senior Bowl and the Indy Combine has got to be about the equivalent.

I thought that I heard MadDog say that the BigO would be on from 8pm - 10pm. Check back in at 8pm eastern.

Big O on now till 10 PM. Somebody do a running commentary. :)

Originally posted by Muck
Big O on now till 10 PM. Somebody do a running commentary. :)

I'll do the running...You do the commentary.

The "moron brigade" he calls it...goin on about Colorado coach, Jason Williams, Janet Jackson, now Maurice Clarett.

Back
Top Bottom