The Big "O" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Big "O"

RLMIAMI

Starter
Reaction score
Those that are local know who this is. What has happened to my fellow cuban brother ?. He seems bitter at the Saban regime, and his shows have taken more of a pesimistic attitude. Can it be that he is on the "outs" and wants back "ins"?. This weekend's show, he was actually stating that Ricky is coming back for the wrong reasons?? That he will half *** it during the season ? My question is :
Regardless of his personality, has Ricky EVER shortchanged this organization with half assed effort ? Even playing for arguably the worst Head Coach and collection of coaches in the history of humanity, did he ever run out of bounds when we needed a first down, slow up when seeing a mass of defensive players coming at him ??? I was the first, err....ok maybe the 1000th person to call him a quiter last year when he left, but never did I think he dogged it at any time ..
So my final question is; is the Big "O" really concerned with Ricky's effort level IF he comes back, or is he grasping at straws to keep his insider status alive ?? Listen to WQAM 560 on Saturday's and you be the judge... OUT !!!!!

RLMIAMI said:
Those that are local know who this is. What has happened to my fellow cuban brother ?. He seems bitter at the Saban regime, and his shows have taken more of a pesimistic attitude. Can it be that he is on the "outs" and wants back "ins"?. This weekend's show, he was actually stating that Ricky is coming back for the wrong reasons?? That he will half *** it during the season ? My question is :
Regardless of his personality, has Ricky EVER shortchanged this organization with half assed effort ? Even playing for arguably the worst Head Coach and collection of coaches in the history of humanity, did he ever run out of bounds when we needed a first down, slow up when seeing a mass of defensive players coming at him ??? I was the first, err....ok maybe the 1000th person to call him a quiter last year when he left, but never did I think he dogged it at any time ..
So my final question is; is the Big "O" really concerned with Ricky's effort level IF he comes back, or is he grasping at straws to keep his insider status alive ?? Listen to WQAM 560 on Saturday's and you be the judge... OUT !!!!!
Just to answer this spot on your statement... Yes Ricky admited that in 2003 he played a few games and ran with little effort. If I recollect, he said that he was high or had smoked pot before those games...

RLMIAMI said:
My question is :
Regardless of his personality, has Ricky EVER shortchanged this organization with half assed effort ?

Yes...he quit on the team just before training camp. I think that was the biggest "shortchanging" in NFL history.

RLMIAMI said:

To add to the above responses, he also half***ed it in blocking.

Ricky doesn't have the personality to half_*** things. He's the type of guy who does things at 100% or leaves. As long as he is in pads i will not worry about him taking plays off. He'll give 100% as long as he is here.

PhinsOwnU said:
Ricky doesn't have the personality to half_*** things. He's the type of guy who does things at 100% or leaves. As long as he is in pads i will not worry about him taking plays off. He'll give 100% as long as he is here.

I don't know what you're basing that on. During 2003 many people noticed it, both fans and commentators. Even RW admitted he half***ed it. So it's ridiculous to say it's not his personality.

Back
Top Bottom