The Bills Will Win the Super Bowl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Bills Will Win the Super Bowl

!PapaCrunk81!

'Cocaine and Toupes'
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
First and foremost, I really despise and dislike the Bills. And despite a little alcohol in the blood still, I've had an unfortunate revelation. The Bills winning the Super Bowl is the final piece in the nightmare season that is 2004.

Dan stepping down. Ricky quitting, right before camp. Boston blowing out the knee. Chester going to IR. Bowens going to IR. Seau going to IR. Gordon going on IR. EVERYONE going to IR. The hurricane. THe hurricane. The other hurricane. And the 50 other hurricanes. The O-line trying to come together. I probably have missed the other great highlights, but you get the picture.

The biggest salt in the shotgun blast to the face that is the open wound of the 2004 season, will be the Bills in the Bowl. I really hope for all that is nice in the world that this doesn't happen, but if it does, I will be the first to sign up for witch doctor hunting. The nightmare continues.........................

wundebar, it seems that fish fans are finally coming to their senses. Seriously though Papacrunk, don't give up on your team. They just had several horrible things happen to them that don't happen every year. Next year you guys should be back to around 8-8 at least and the year after might be bucking for a playoff spot.

!PapaCrunk81! said:
First and foremost, I really despise and dislike the Bills. And despite a little alcohol in the blood still, I've had an unfortunate revelation. The Bills winning the Super Bowl is the final piece in the nightmare season that is 2004.

Dan stepping down. Ricky quitting, right before camp. Boston blowing out the knee. Chester going to IR. Bowens going to IR. Seau going to IR. Gordon going on IR. EVERYONE going to IR. The hurricane. THe hurricane. The other hurricane. And the 50 other hurricanes. The O-line trying to come together. I probably have missed the other great highlights, but you get the picture.

The biggest salt in the shotgun blast to the face that is the open wound of the 2004 season, will be the Bills in the Bowl. I really hope for all that is nice in the world that this doesn't happen, but if it does, I will be the first to sign up for witch doctor hunting. The nightmare continues.........................
:eek:

!PapaCrunk81! said:

with all the crap that has hapenned i wouldn´t be surprised.
however i don´t think it will happen, anyway we might have to stand another year of patsie girls SB champions :( that´s a real posibility.

i hate this season. the fins are stuck in the depths of the sea. it´s strike after strike :cry: :cry: :cry:
i think we´ve had enough. when is something good going to happen to this franchise?? when?? how long do we have to stand this s**t??

I'd love for it to happen, I just think the Bills are too little, too late.

I just don't see it happening. And there are many reasons why...
Have you seen the Bills play on the road ? They just beat an overrated Seahawks team (one that went down to the wire against us) and a
2-10 team named the Dolphins. No great achievement. Why does it matter, because IF they sneak in the playoffs, they'll start on the road.
And the way things are looking, they'll start against the Pats or Indy. If Feeley shredded that secondary for 300+ yds, I can see Peyton putting up very good numbers on them (then again that applies to almost any team). I don't think they can beat the Pats because they just don't match up well against them (especially Bledsoe).
That being said I could see them beating the Steelers, even in Pittsburgh because they are stout against the run and that's the Steel's bread and butter.
Weirder things have happened, and with our luck this season, I wouldn't be shocked. But I would be very surprised.

I too like this new attitude among some Dolphin fans (Papa Crunk, not Pink Dove), but Buffalo still faces an uphill battle to make the playoffs, needing help from other teams. If they should make the playoffs, and some point they will have to play either Pittsburgh, NE, Indianapolis, or some combination thereof to make it to the Super Bowl. I'm not crazy about our chances.

Pink_Dove said:
I just don't see it happening. And there are many reasons why...
Have you seen the Bills play on the road ? They just beat an overrated Seahawks team (one that went down to the wire against us) and a
2-10 team named the Dolphins. No great achievement. Why does it matter, because IF they sneak in the playoffs, they'll start on the road.
And the way things are looking, they'll start against the Pats or Indy. If Feeley shredded that secondary for 300+ yds, I can see Peyton putting up very good numbers on them (then again that applies to almost any team). I don't think they can beat the Pats because they just don't match up well against them (especially Bledsoe).
That being said I could see them beating the Steelers, even in Pittsburgh because they are stout against the run and that's the Steel's bread and butter.
Weirder things have happened, and with our luck this season, I wouldn't be shocked. But I would be very surprised.

how would the bills beat the steelers if not even the pats could beat them?! IMO the bills would have a better chance against Indy; cause Indy D sucks and Pitts has the best D in the league.

if the bills make the playoffs (which i find unlikely but not impossible) i don`t think they would even make it to the AFC final.

It's not impossible for Buffalo to beat Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh's play has gone downhill lately. They just eeked out a win against Jacksonville last night. Yes, Jacksonville beat Buffalo in the first game of the year, but I don't think anyone would argue the Bills are playing better now than they were then. I'm not saying Buffalo would wipe them out, only that it's possible Buffalo could make a good game of it.

No way the Bills win the Super Bowl this year. If you were predicting it for next year i'd say maybe you have a point but with the strength of the AFC this year, not a chance in the world!

Some of you are missing the point of my post. I'm not basing the chances of the Bills winning the SB dues to their "prowess," but due to the absolute horrible bad luck of a season, the evil forces at bay here :) would get those darn Bills into the SB.

"I really hope for all that is nice in the world that this doesn't happen, but if it does, I will be the first to sign up for witch doctor hunting."

Back
Top Bottom