The Bills Will Win the Super Bowl | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Bills Will Win the Super Bowl

!PapaCrunk81! said:
Some of you are missing the point of my post. I'm not basing the chances of the Bills winning the SB dues to their "prowess," but due to the absolute horrible bad luck of a season, the evil forces at bay here :) would get those darn Bills into the SB.

"I really hope for all that is nice in the world that this doesn't happen, but if it does, I will be the first to sign up for witch doctor hunting."
they're down to cleveland right now! :D

dolfan06 said:
they're down to cleveland right now! :D

not anymore! I was hoping you boys would do us a favor and beat Denver. No such luck.

TigerJ said:
not anymore! I was hoping you boys would do us a favor and beat Denver. No such luck.

Another reason to hate the Fins :mad:

Maybe they can help us with Baltimore? :shakeno:

Clumpy said:
Another reason to hate the Fins
Then why the hell do YOU live at this site then ?????????????? :yell:
And as 06 said I would want the Dolphins to help just about ANY team but YOUR fly infested wildbeest !!
:lol:

Marino1983

The fins can't even help themselves if they wanted to, what makes people think they can help others. :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
The fins can't even help themselves if they wanted to, what makes people think they can help others. :lol:
If the Bills could help themselves they wouldn't be looking to other teams to beat all of the playoff contenders for them.

It is unfortunate that the Bills could not have won one of those close and controversial games early in the season. Had they done so they could be looking at a very respectable 11-5 season and wouldn't be needing help from anyone. As it is, we need either St. Louis or Indianapolis to win for us, and of course we need to beat Pittsburgh too.

If Buffalo does not make it into the playoffs, Bills fans are very optimistic that this is going to be a very solid contending team next season.

Karl_12 said:
And I shall strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. (Izekiel 27:13)

It's 25:17 - and it doesn't really say that.

TigerJ said:
It is unfortunate that the Bills could not have won one of those close and controversial games early in the season. Had they done so they could be looking at a very respectable 11-5 season and wouldn't be needing help from anyone. As it is, we need either St. Louis or Indianapolis to win for us, and of course we need to beat Pittsburgh too.
:lolcry:
IF- IF - IF :roflmao:
And IF D Wannstedt would have been fired last December and R W's would have been honest about his impending retirement last offseason the Dolphins 04 season wouldn't have been so forgettable !!!

If Buffalo does not make it into the playoffs, Bills fans are very optimistic that this is going to be a very solid contending team next season.
So do just about ANY of the NFL teams fan bases that have similar seasons..
SO WHAT !
:rolleyes2

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom