The Bills | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Bills

Crzynick25

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
Im watching the halftime show on CBS and they are showing the bills highlights. Are those there new uniforms or are they doing a throw back day, becuase they are the worst looking uniforms i have every seen

They are ugly as hell I know that much, JP Loserman threw his 1st NFL TD to a freaking offensive lineman. How sad is that? Not to mention the Lineman had to make a heck of a catch.

Shamboubou said:
They are ugly as hell I know that much, JP Loserman threw his 1st NFL TD to a freaking offensive lineman. How sad is that? Not to mention the Lineman had to make a heck of a catch.

Why cant you make a comment without hating on another team? I dont understand it. When i give props to the Dolphins it isnt a side-ways stab. Losman had a blitzer right in his face when he threw it ... not to mention in his first start he is 13/18 for 143 yards and a TD for a 113.8 passer rating. How much more could you ask for?

The uniform comments are fine ... that is just opinion. I personally like them, just because of tradition. It is like when you guys wear your orange throwbacks ... i think they are ugly, but it is the meaning behind them.

Good-Day guys.

Interesting how when they showed the jills highlights, it was a long pass from Losman...when they showed the fins....it was Frerrote's interception. No chambers...no reverse, no defensive stands....

Back
Top Bottom