The Brees is still haunting to this day | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Brees is still haunting to this day

Jaydog57

Crank Yanker
Reaction score
We had a Pro Bowl quarterback, possibly taking the New Orleans Saints to their first MAJOR playoff game, and we drafted Jamar Fletcher from Wisconsin, what a smart draft pick. Who whouda' thunk it?:rolleyes: :dolphins:

Oh I thought this was going to be another one of those, "why did Saban take Culpepper over Brees threads."

Yeah I wasn't happy when they announced that pick. I still wish Wannstedt misery and failure to this day because of how he set the Fins back.

We had a Pro Bowl quarterback, possibly taking the New Orleans Saints to their first MAJOR playoff game, and we drafted Jamar Fletcher from Wisconsin, what a smart draft pick. Who whouda' thunk it?:rolleyes: :dolphins:

Brees might not have ever been Brees if we drafted him, Cameron and the Chargers QB coach (Think it was Schottenheimer) had alot to do with Brees development, he struggled his first couple years in the league, before finally breaking out.

Brees might not have ever been Brees if we drafted him, Cameron and the Chargers QB coach (Think it was Schottenheimer) had alot to do with Brees development, he struggled his first couple years in the league, before finally breaking out.

If we ever get around to drafting a QB :rolleyes: , I hope the fans will be patient like Chargers fans/management were.

Back
Top Bottom