The bright side | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The bright side

Spiff

Starter
Club Member
Reaction score
Don't know if something similar has already been posted because it's too difficult to go through all the Incognito-Martin-Shefter threads.

Just felt like posting something positive. You might know that I haven't been too fond of the coaching staff and Tannehill recently but while I believe it's going to be an ugly game next Monday and I don't think we'll win there's at least something than we can claim this week: we're still the only professional team in Florida with a win this season :-)

I think we'll beat Tampa Bay, somewhat similar to the Cleveland game.

Another bright side: My old high school Southwest is somehow unbeaten at 9-0, facing 8-1 arch rival Coral Gables on Thursday. Forty years ago numbers like that would have equated to a sell out festive Thanksgiving morning crowd at long gone Central Stadium. Now it will be a few hundred at Tropical but I'm still amazed at the sustained resurgence in the Southwest program.

The **** side is it just had to happen before a Monday nighter, the whole of Monday will be dedicated to this.

Don't know if something similar has already been posted because it's too difficult to go through all the Incognito-Martin-Shefter threads.

Just felt like posting something positive. You might know that I haven't been too fond of the coaching staff and Tannehill recently but while I believe it's going to be an ugly game next Monday and I don't think we'll win there's at least something than we can claim this week: we're still the only professional team in Florida with a win this season :-)

damn I forgot Jville is winless.

:err: I think the Heat have 2, Magic have 2, the Lightening have 10, FL Panthers have 3, the Devil Rays had 92, and the Marlins had 62. So at first glance I would say you only missed posting an accurate statement by about 171. Saying we are the only professional team in FL to have a win this year is about as accurate as someone saying "obamacare is going to make health care more affordable to more Americans".

:sorry:
I know I am being an A$$ but it is early, my coffee hasn't kicked in, and this Martin/Incog crap has got me in a bad mood.

For me, the bright side is that I'm hoping for a new coaching staff (and possibly a GM) and this circus is one way to get it.

:err: I think the Heat have 2, Magic have 2, the Lightening have 10, FL Panthers have 3, the Devil Rays had 92, and the Marlins had 62. So at first glance I would say you only missed posting an accurate statement by about 171. Saying we are the only professional team in FL to have a win this year is about as accurate as someone saying "obamacare is going to make health care more affordable to more Americans".

:sorry:
I know I am being an A$$ but it is early, my coffee hasn't kicked in, and this Martin/Incog crap has got me in a bad mood.

HA! So True!!

Back
Top Bottom