The Buffalo Bills are pleased to announce the trade of Drew Bledsoe | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Buffalo Bills are pleased to announce the trade of Drew Bledsoe

BillsFever

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The Buffalo Bills have announced the trade of Blew Dredsoe to the Dallas Cowboys.

After two years of watching him stink up the joint, and show no emotion or interest in winning, we are finally happy to have this loser off our team.

I would like to apoligize to the city of Buffalo, and every Buffalo Bills fan across the nation for making the mistake of giving the Patriots a 1st rounder for him 2 years ago. It was a mistake we have regretted since Week 7 of the 2002 season.

People do make mistakes, but we wouldn't let it go without resolving the situaiton and correcting our mistake. I pray that the city of Buffalo will forgive us and move on.

I knew after the Dreadsoe disaster, we had to come back with a bang. That's why we went and got the sure thing in Byron Leftwich.

Sorry Jason Taylor, Patrick Surtain, Sammy Knight, and Sam Madison, but you will have to find another QB to pad your sacks, interceptions, and forced fumbles on this year.

Sleep tight, Buffalo. The plague of Bledsarsanthrax that hit Buffalo has finally been cured. You may leave your house and enjoy your everyday activites. There is no reason to be frightenend anymore.

I hope you guys enjoy the rest of the offseason. We might even have another surprise in store for you.

Again, we are truly sorry for the mistake, but we have corrected it and shipped Bledsoe outta town in the limo he pulled up in.

The celebration party will be held in Downton Buffalo on Chipawea St. on Saturday, Feb. 21st. It starts at 3pm sharp. Be there or be square.

The booz, drugs, and hookers are on us. It's our gift back to the fans for sticking with us, and selling out the home games during this travesty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah..Just keep plugging them in and we'll keep picking them off!!

Congrats smart move but I feel sorry for the guy that got Bledsoe....Bledsoe-Parcells reunion will be a disaster.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by musphinzfan
Yeah..Just keep plugging them in and we'll keep picking them off!!

Congrats smart move but I feel sorry for the guy that got Bledsoe....Bledsoe-Parcells reunion will be a disaster.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You don't know how relieved I am. Ask Stan. He'll tell you how much I can't stand the guy. He has no heart. He's there to collect a paycheck. Football is the least of his worries in life.

Bledsoe is a damn good QB. No interest in winning? Why would he? Buffalo blows. They took away Price, knowing moulds has had groin problems, and provided him an overpriced, ****ty oline. I would have no interest in even playing if I were the Buffalo QB. I prefer not to be a punching bad.

If you're anything like the real Buffalo GM, you're gonna draft a QB anyway (McGahee anyone?). Dallas got a solid QB, and you got overpriced Joey Galloway who has never caught more then 80 balls... He robbed you on the deal.

he robbed him?
the bills unloaded a guy they were going to cut and got a 3rd round pick, plust andre gurode, who blew last year but is a young guy who can play guard or center and has a lot of potential... he got both that for a guy he was going to cut... then he could cut galloway and his outrageous salary and he freed up cap room, got a young cheap guard/center, and got a 3rd round pick. no one else would give that for the overpriced bledsoe. good deal for the bills.

Originally posted by Fisticuff
Bledsoe is a damn good QB. No interest in winning? Why would he? Buffalo blows. They took away Price, knowing moulds has had groin problems, and provided him an overpriced, ****ty oline. I would have no interest in even playing if I were the Buffalo QB. I prefer not to be a punching bad.

If you're anything like the real Buffalo GM, you're gonna draft a QB anyway (McGahee anyone?). Dallas got a solid QB, and you got overpriced Joey Galloway who has never caught more then 80 balls... He robbed you on the deal.

Ok, so we are gonna pay 2 WR's an average of 6 millon dollars a year? Why would the Bills wanna spend 15% of their cap money on 2 WR's?

Knew Moulds had groin problems? He missed his first action in years when he pulled a groin half way through the year. I'm sure everyone knew that ws gonna happen.

Bledsoe a damn good QB? The same guy who hasn't had a winning season in 7 years, and has had more TO's then TD's during that span. The same bozo who through the ball away on 4th down? The same low life who was almost falling asleep on the sidelines in the middle of a 3 point game after the bye week against Dallas last year? The same guy who has only won 9 games his entire career against winning teams on the road? The same guy who has 17 TD's and 40 TO's in his last 26 games? Oh yeah, and 10 of them was when we had Price.

Buffalo making Bledsoe a punching bag? It's pretty hard to block someone for 6 seconds while he stares down the field and pats the ball, even though there will be an outlet receiver standing wide open all by himself, and he never sees him.

There are alot of WR corps that were worse then ours last year. Bledsoe even admitted his internal clock is shot, and his confidence is at an all time low. It's time for this guy to hang it up.

I've been to every Bills home game for 3.5 years straight. I guess you don't see WR's standing wide open while you watch the highlight reels of him on Sports Center getting sacked.

I guess New England made him a punching bag because he has been sacked 50+ times in each of the last 5 years. Tom Brady doesn't get sacked much behind that same line Bledsoe got sacked over 50 times with.

I took Galloway to help him take money off his hands to complete the deal, and then cut him 3 minutes later. Yeah, Galloway is really gonna kill me in that trade.

I traded a player nobody else in this league wanted, and got a 3rd round pick and a decent OG/C who was drafted in the 2nd round 2 years ago out of it.

Obviously you haven't watched many Bills games lately. We're talking about the same guy that stands by himself on the sidelines and stares off into space. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th quarter, it doesn't matter.

Buffalo drafted McGahee because he had the most potential at that spot in a watered down draft. He would've been a Top 3 pick had he not gotten hurt.

I guess New Orleans was stupid when they drafted McAllister when they already had Ricky Williams? Damn, the Saints really lost out on that deal.

Bledsoe hasn't done good in years. It's time to end the madness and the myth of the all mighty Drew Bledsoe.

Originally posted by BillsFever

You don't know how relieved I am. Ask Stan. He'll tell you how much I can't stand the guy. He has no heart. He's there to collect a paycheck. Football is the least of his worries in life.

I cant blame you.Bledsoe sucks ***.....Only a Cwboys fan would be a sucker:bong:

Knew Moulds had groin problems? He missed his first action in years when he pulled a groin half way through the year. I'm sure everyone knew that ws gonna happen.
He's had them before.

There are alot of WR corps that were worse then ours last year. Bledsoe even admitted his internal clock is shot, and his confidence is at an all time low. It's time for this guy to hang it up
Or get Talent around him. Name a team with worse WR corps then you guys? You didn't even have your #1 for awhile.

I've been to every Bills home game for 3.5 years straight. I guess you don't see WR's standing wide open while you watch the highlight reels of him on Sports Center getting sacked.
Either does Bledsoe because he's got 8 defenders right on top of him before he drops back.

Obviously you haven't watched many Bills games lately. We're talking about the same guy that stands by himself on the sidelines and stares off into space. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th quarter, it doesn't matter.
It's called a concussion.

Buffalo drafted McGahee because he had the most potential at that spot in a watered down draft. He would've been a Top 3 pick had he not gotten hurt.
Yeah, bua A). He was injured and didn't play all year B). A wasted pick because you have Henry (IRL) C). You're saying that you couldn't have got anyone better? No one like Boldin or nothing right? WR in that draft were deadly sick. Instead you draft for a position you don't need (for a guy who will never be good after his injury), and ignore your offense.

If Bledsoe has the tools, he can build you a house. If you give him a hammer and rusty nails, he'll build you a shed.

fact is, dallas gets a qb, and already a rb with curtis martin, AND at around the same cap position before trading. the 2 major needs dallas had last year now filled.

and gurode blew last year. im a cowboys fan, i saw it, he got yanked a couple times if i remember correctly. hes filling that colorado o-lineman stereotype of crapiness; ala chris naeole. good riddance

couldnt help but notice you included a young talented OL (naeole), in the same post as 2 absurdly overpaid guys on their last legs (bledsoe and c-mart)...good luck with that ;)

curtis martin is $1.5, so i'll take that. any team who had troy hambrick as their starting rb will take anybody. so replacing him with martin, a good back who got 1300 yards last year, is a damn good move imo.

and naeole is not good at all. ask the saints fans, they were damn near throwing a parade when he signed with the jags

Originally posted by Cliff Burton
and naeole is not good at all. ask the saints fans, they were damn near throwing a parade when he signed with the jags

...16 games started last year, 2 penalties, and 2 sacks allowed...if keeps that up, next parade is on me =)

Originally posted by RayLu11

...16 games started last year, 2 penalties, and 2 sacks allowed...if keeps that up, next parade is on me =)

maybe a change was good for him. but saint greg can back my statement up of saints fans wanting him out..

Originally posted by Fisticuff
He's had them before.

Or get Talent around him. Name a team with worse WR corps then you guys? You didn't even have your #1 for awhile.

Either does Bledsoe because he's got 8 defenders right on top of him before he drops back.

It's called a concussion.

Yeah, bua A). He was injured and didn't play all year B). A wasted pick because you have Henry (IRL) C). You're saying that you couldn't have got anyone better? No one like Boldin or nothing right? WR in that draft were deadly sick. Instead you draft for a position you don't need (for a guy who will never be good after his injury), and ignore your offense.

If Bledsoe has the tools, he can build you a house. If you give him a hammer and rusty nails, he'll build you a shed.

"He's had them before."

What, 8 years ago in college he hurt his groin. Doesn't really make it a groin problem,lol

"Or get Talent around him. Name a team with worse WR corps then you guys? You didn't even have your #1 for awhile."

I'm sure the entire league was running scared with Chicago's Dez White, and whoever the other scrub was. Booker was out most of the year. I'm sure the entire league was terrified of Baltimore's Travis Taylor-Marcus Robinson combination. Or Detroits Az Hakeem and the guy on the other side of him after Rogers went out about week 3. I'm sure everyone was shaking in their boots over the combination of James Thrash and Todd Pinkston.

"Either does Bledsoe because he's got 8 defenders right on top of him before he drops back."

Maybe if he could move in the pocket, and wasn't standing in the same spot everytime he drops back to pass, the other team couldn't blitz 8 guys at him on every passing down and no where he will be every play. Name me an offensive line that can block 7 or 8 blitzers on every passing down? They blitzed him all the time for them very reasons. Damn, you would think there would be somebody open. Do you think Peyton Manning or most other QB's would be licking their chops if they blitzed him every play? He would pass for 500 yards a game. Bledsoe was too slow to adapt to the blitz and find the open guy.

"It's called a concussion."

Yeah, in what Week 12 of the season? How about the other 11 weeks before that? Did he have a concussion the entire season?

"Yeah, bua A). He was injured and didn't play all year B). A wasted pick because you have Henry (IRL) C). You're saying that you couldn't have got anyone better? No one like Boldin or nothing right? WR in that draft were deadly sick. Instead you draft for a position you don't need (for a guy who will never be good after his injury), and ignore your offense."

A- A lot of rookies didn't play much last year, if at all that was drafted after him.

B- I guess New Orleans made a wasted pick on Duece too.

C- Umm, didn't 32 other teams in the first round, and about 10 others in the 2nd round pass on Boldin too? I'm sure a lot of teams wished they would've drafted Boldin now. Hindsight is 20/20.

Didn't your team move up in the draft and take Eddie Moore who was gonna sit on the bench all year over Boldin when you guys desperately needed a WR, even more then us? Wasn't Eddie Moore injured all year too? Who has more potential, McGahee or Eddie Moore? LOL

Can I get the winning numbers for the powerball tomorrow? Seeing as you can read the future and know McGahee will never be any good after his injury, you must be able to read the future pretty well. I'd like to quit my job tomorrow. Hook a brother up.

Which team are you a fan of? Are you a disgruntled Patriots fan that is still mad the team traded Bledsoe, even though Brady has won the 2 Super Bowls? Or are you a fan of another team who recognize good players from their name and exposure, and not their production? Inquiring minds wanna know.

If you're a Dolphins fan, I can't even believe we're having this discussion. Even they have seen enough of Bledsoe to know he is a bum.

Originally posted by BillsFever
B- I guess New Orleans made a wasted pick on Duece too.

well, when you think about what they couldve had, like todd heap or fred smoot, 2 positions that wouldve helped them out the most, eh...

im a huge ricky williams fan, and when that pick was made, it was dumb to me; but what do i know, both teams benefited, thoughit took a year or so after that draft..

Back
Top Bottom