The Buffalo Bills are pleased to announce the trade of Drew Bledsoe | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Buffalo Bills are pleased to announce the trade of Drew Bledsoe

Originally posted by Cliff Burton

well, when you think about what they couldve had, like todd heap or fred smoot, 2 positions that wouldve helped them out the most, eh...

im a huge ricky williams fan, and when that pick was made, it was dumb to me; but what do i know, both teams benefited, thoughit took a year or so after that draft..

I'm sure they will take the 2 1st round draft picks, and another what 2nd or 3rd was it, over Heap or Smoot.

Same strategy the Bills are trying to use. Henry is good but McGahee has the potential to be better.

Henry is a great runner inbetween the tackles. The bad part is, he doesn't have the speed to take the ball to the outside, he doesn't have the speed or vision to break long runs, he's an average blocker, and an average at best receiver out of the backfield.

McGahee proved he can do ALL OF THAT in college(pre injury of course)

If McGahee comes back like he was in college, we have a great back and can trade Henry for a 1st round pick or more. If he doesn't, then them are the breaks.

Sometimes you have to gamble. Sometimes you will lose, but sometimes you can hit it big.

Originally posted by BillsFever

I'm sure they will take the 2 1st round draft picks, and another what 2nd or 3rd was it, over Heap or Smoot.

Same strategy the Bills are trying to use. Henry is good but McGahee has the potential to be better.

first, if nola drafts a heap or smoot, lord knows what happens with their record. thats somebody actually contributing to the team, unlike sitting on the bench behind ricky..but it obviously turned out good..

McGahee proved he can do ALL OF THAT in college(pre injury of course)

If McGahee comes back like he was in college, we have a great back and can trade Henry for a 1st round pick or more. If he doesn't, then them are the breaks.

Sometimes you have to gamble. Sometimes you will lose, but sometimes you can hit it big.

thats a lot of 'ifs' bills fans are counting on..

and what mcgahee did in college was in college, this the pro game and after a serious knee injury. me, personally, thought it was a stupid pick. sure, nola won big with deuce, but deuce didnt have a huge question mark over his head like mcgahee..

How did this turn into a McGahee thread? It was supposed to be about Drew Bledsoe's suckiness.

How did this turn into a McGahee thread? It was supposed to be about Drew Bledsoe's suckiness.

Bledsoe doesn't suck...

Saw him in person and he sucks...No mobility and is a ***** in the pocket.:escape:

Back
Top Bottom