The Bus Ticket Thread...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Bus Ticket Thread......

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Send these people away.....PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Coaches:

Keith Armstrong

Players:

Todd Perry
Derrius Thompson
Todd Wade
Tim Ruddy
Sam Madison (It's a money thing....)
Charlie Rogers
Jamar Fletcher
Brian Griese

Add to this list.......There are some really dumbass players in that list I posted............

Last edited by a moderator:
How about all of the posters who keep "threatening" to abandon ship with Dave back on board as HC. They need a one way ticket to Retardinal land!

As for the players, I'd keep Thompson; he hasn't done a whole lot as the #2 guy but I believe he'd be an awesome #3. The rest I could certainly see leaving and good riddance to Charlie Rogers as well.

I like to add one who has been 50-50 in FG the last 2 years from the 30-39 yds. He has been great on touch back but has lost his accuracy for 2 years in a row.

O. Mare! Has not been know as Mr. Automatic since 2001.

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Originally posted by tenndolfan
what fiedler does not get a ticket??

If the 'Fins draft a QB early, he's back as the starter guaranteed! If not, it remains to be see what happens with him. No matter what happens however, he'll need to restructure in order to stay.

I definitely want Charlie Rogers GONE!! All the man does is fair catch. You never see Minor fair catch but you never see Rogers do ANYTHING!! I dont like him and he needs to leave. But you forgot to add Brian Griese to that list.. cant keep both. Feidler should stay on as the backup... he would be the best backup in the league thats for sure. Im rooting for the pick up of Warner for qb but thats just me.

James McKnight

Not because I don't like him or what he brings. But because we don't seem to use him.....he won't accept a pay cut (as he feels shafted)....and cutting him saves over $1.2 million.

Originally posted by Muck
James McKnight

Not because I don't like him or what he brings. But because we don't seem to use him.....he won't accept a pay cut (as he feels shafted)....and cutting him saves over $1.2 million.

I thought he was a UFA this season. If not however, I agree, he's not utilized enough to garner that kind of salary.

how could you guys forget the main one!! Get me a FIRST class ticket for Wanny immediatley!

the rest of the crew that should follow him......

K. Armstrong
D. Thompson
T. Perry
J. Fletcher
B. Greise
C. Rogers

Players who should restructure, or get on the bus as well......

S.Madison
J.McKnight
J.Fiedler
T.Wade

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Expo88
How about all of the posters who keep "threatening" to abandon ship with Dave back on board as HC. They need a one way ticket to Retardinal land!

As for the players, I'd keep Thompson; he hasn't done a whole lot as the #2 guy but I believe he'd be an awesome #3. The rest I could certainly see leaving and good riddance to Charlie Rogers as well.

please tell us what he did that makes you think he'd be an awsome #3??? I can see why you hate Wanny haters.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom