The complaint thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The complaint thread

Emskirch

Lurking ready to Strike
Reaction score
Lets see... 4-1... 3-0 on the road.

Please post your whinny Jay posts and the who did not step up.

Thank you for your support.

Maybe this should go in the "Complaints" forum. :tongue:

Seriously, quite a turn for you Emskirch. ;)

how about, people on this board, expect EVERYONE to step up EVERY WEEK... but you gotta admit, Fiedler missed some open WRs...

This coming from the man that tendered his resignation as a Dolfan of 25+ years simply because we lost the first game of the year...

But then again, you're right.

I expect everyone on the team to play perfectly on every single play of every single game. Anything else is completely unacceptable.

Yup, you did. Came right back. And we're glad to have ya!!

Originally posted by Muck
Maybe this should go in the "Complaints" forum. :tongue:

Seriously, quite a turn for you Emskirch. ;)
I guess you missed the post I think in week two... I will search it out...

Don't call someone out unless you know the facts Muck.... I came clean... and I was completely frustrated in week one. Simple as that, I bought into the hype.... But I do not WHINE when a win is a win....

Hell, if you want to whine,, then whine about the right hand side of the line.. not Jay

Dude, I was just kidding. I remember your posts from Week Two. Notice the post above your last one. And in no way was I calling you out (hence the smilies). :)

And how am I whining about Jay?? :confused:

welcome back Ermkirch

Glad to see you've come back from the darkside.

Originally posted by DolphinzD
I expect everyone on the team to play perfectly on every single play of every single game. Anything else is completely unacceptable.

You better find another sport DD !! Cause it has yet to happen for ANY team in this league ....:confused:

:evil:

Marino1983

Originally posted by Amin
how about, people on this board, expect EVERYONE to step up EVERY WEEK... but you gotta admit, Fiedler missed some open WRs...

you gotta admit, mcnight let a beauty go through his arms and he also dropped another one. i watched the giants game last night, and there were alot of dropped balls. now jay is overthrowing alot, but i think it is a subconscious thing where he doesnt want to throw an INT for a TD. I am going to wait and see on a couple of home games and see how he does. i think these two road games a re a huge test and sign that this team is different.

Back
Top Bottom