the cowhoes only really beat philly and carolina | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the cowhoes only really beat philly and carolina

dolphinsrok

Starter
Reaction score
eagles and panthers were the best teams they beat

i think we have a good shot of pulling away a win, ricky started to step it up in baltimore and he shined against washington

i think our run D will come up huge even after a subpar performance against a weak running team

our secondary will snatch a couple out of the sky from carter. i noticed sometimes he likes to throw it up there and "thread" the needle but our boys will come up huge, i say 3 int's between sam, pat, brock, sammy or terrel

i dont know about you guys but i'm stuffing my turkey with tuna!!!!

I think our D will be back on track this week cause they have seen that they are not as good as they thought. Our running game I think will be above average but not as good as our passing. I think konrad will do great though and I predict

ugunleye with 2 sacks 5 tackles.
Taylor with 4 sacks (two back to back) and 3 tackles.
OG with a couple catches (sorry no yardage prediction).
Fiedler to go 18/23 with 190 yards 2 TDS
Ricky with 130 yards and 1 TD.

FINAL SCORE is 27-17 Miami.

P.S. Turkey stuffed with tuna makes me wana vomit.

personally, I would say beating the panthers and the eagles is an impressive task Especially since carolina plays the same game plan as us...

I dont know but i really wish i did. If they should call anyone tuna it should be us.

Parcells is "the tuna" that's why folks!!!!
I thought everyone knew that!!!!

EXCELLENT stat!! That really balances the winning teams we've beaten....um...the winning teams we've beaten....uh....let me look again.....come on....there's got to be ONE!!.....oh drat...seems we haven't beaten ANY winning teams!

Originally posted by dolphinsrok
eagles and panthers were the best teams they beat

i think we have a good shot of pulling away a win, ricky started to step it up in baltimore and he shined against washington

i think our run D will come up huge even after a subpar performance against a weak running team

our secondary will snatch a couple out of the sky from carter. i noticed sometimes he likes to throw it up there and "thread" the needle but our boys will come up huge, i say 3 int's between sam, pat, brock, sammy or terrel

i dont know about you guys but i'm stuffing my turkey with tuna!!!!

dude thanks for ruining my day with that.

We beat one winning team, the 6-5 Baltimore Ravens. That's it.

People should stop posting about how the Cowboys haven't beaten anyone, because we haven't either. We should have beaten Indy and the Patriots, but we blew each game at the end.

We beat Buffalo who at the time was a winning team. Running High too. Back then we werent wondering when the Pats luck would end we were wondering about the bills.

Baltimore was 5-4 when we beat them.

Dallas is a damn good team and are currently the #1 seed in the NFC. They have a rock solid defense and an offense that scores enough. If we come out of Dallas with a win, we'll have something to brag about.

Back
Top Bottom