The Cream of the NFL... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Cream of the NFL...

ckparrothead

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well...now its nobody in the NFC. There's no unbeaten team left and last week's Cream of the NFC, the Saints, lost to the hapless Lions.

But in the AFC, the kingpins Miami and New England both fall and are suddenly replaced by the rising stars....San Diego and Oakland.

Watch, now the Broncos will lose on MNF to the Baltimore Ravens. That would make this a very COMPLETE week. Too bad the Raiders couldn't lose to the Titans.

LOL...this is gonna be one crazy season :D

Props to CK.....way to call the Monday night upset.....it's only half time now and I may jinx you but the theory still holds.....The Broncos are being thoroughly taken apart.....They actually gave up the longest play in NFL history.....a 108 yard KO return for a TD to end the half!!!

ooops....I wasn't paying attention....it wasn't a KO return, it was a blocked field goal attempt.....still 108 yards though.:rolleyes:

The last 3 seasons teams came out of nowhere and won the bowl. How can anyone give up hope. The Ravens are laying the smackdown on what I thought could be the best team in the NFL. At work I was telling people I wasn't gonna watch the game because it would be a blowout. I was right but not the way I thought I would.

Pay attention Jim Bates. Watch how a Baltimore D with little talent outside of Ray Lewis is containing this explosive offense. What am I talking about, he is going to match Fletcher on McCaffery and rush 4 guys all day......

Ray Lewis is still Ray Lewis. I don't know if I'd call this Denver offense "explosive" with Griese at the helm. It was the defense of Denver that was doing the good work holding "explosive" offenses like the Rams, 49ers, and Bills down to 16, 14, and 23 points respectively.

This time around they threw picks, and had special teams failures.

Originally posted by BMarion31
Pay attention Jim Bates. Watch how a Baltimore D with little talent outside of Ray Lewis is containing this explosive offense. What am I talking about, he is going to match Fletcher on McCaffery and rush 4 guys all day......

What about Ray Lewis vs. Zach Thomas?

It hurts to admit it, but as good as Zach is, he is no Ray Lewis. Lewis is faster, a better tackler, has better body control and simply makes more plays. Oh, he doesn't seem to pick up those nagging injuries as well.

I would take Zach over every other guy though.

Do or do not......there is no try.

Back
Top Bottom