The Day After Feeling | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Day After Feeling

dolfan91

Class Clown
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
It Monday morning, and I'm still in a state of shock. I was up till 2 am reading and watching fan and media, reactions across the airwaves and internet. Talk about shock and awe!!!! OMG, still can't believe in what I saw. I usually lite up a Vanilla Cigar after a Dolphins win, but yesterday, after not partying in 30 plus years. I broke out the Crusan Rum and some of that funky rope a dope, these kids smoke nowadays and took a trip down the 420!!! :cheers:

Still feels amazing. Watching the reactions just keeps putting a huge smile on my face. Im still pumped YEAH BABY

I said it before and I will say it again. I needed that win. Now complete the miracle and win out!

I live close to KC and was at the bar so obviously it was full of Chiefs fans. When the play happened the bar erupted, I've never seen so many ppl cheering for the Dolphins. I legit had to hold the tears back. My buddy and I (both Fin Fans) have been going to this bar for 8 seasons, everyone was so happy for us the owner of the bar bought us shots to celebrate.... greatest day of football I can ever remember.

How sweet it is!

Back
Top Bottom