The defense bended, BUT didnt break. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The defense bended, BUT didnt break.

echo_bravo

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Look guys, there has been a lot of posts about how our defense sucked today.

BUT COME ON!!! They only gave up 13 points to the Colts who are the second best offense in the NFL. Not to mention it was at Indy. What more do you want from these guys?! I remember going into this game, everybody on here was picking a "shootout". well who would of guessed that Miami would of held the ponies to 13 points?! Hot damn.

The defense did outstanding if you ask me. When the Colts recievers fached up, Miami was right there to capatilize on it.

I think a lot of you guys just want to be #1 on ESPN's Power Rankings or something.

Here is to ending the streak next sunday. Once the streak ends, Jets fans will likely all commit a mass suicide because they will have nothing left to brag about.

R.I.P. Fireman Ed

Fletcher did not play well. I thought the defense as a whole did well, though.

I completely agree with you. I am not the biggest homer in the world, infact I come down pretty hard of Miami a lot. However, I just cant seem to get mad about holding Indy to only 13 points!

if surtain played the whole game then nobody would be complaining...we only allowed 13 points and we had a goal line stand...the d played well enough to win...we won the game...

The amount of yards given up doesn't surprise me. As I stated earlier, Edgerrin always gives our D problems, mainly because our OLBs have a lot of responsibilty when playing him, and we all know thats the weakest part of our D. The passing yards don't surprise me either because Pat went down. Of course they are going to pick on Fletcher by lining up Marvin Harrison on his side. He is small and has shown spotty play. I guarantee our D isn't as bad as the stats would say......

ooooooook yeah, great pic..........uh huh

anyways...... stats always bend the truth....... warner had more ints than fiedler last year, but he was still mvp......... this defense is very much improved from the 24 points they gave up last year in indy...........

Back
Top Bottom