The definition of a Hypocrite. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The definition of a Hypocrite.

ZOD

Ruler of the Universe
Reaction score
"A roundtable of NFL players, who took different positions on the issue of whether Manning should have refused to play for the Chargers. Linebacker Takeo Spikes said, "If I'm that confident in my ability, I'll stay right where I am and take that team to a championship."

Real-he-he-he-ly?

ZOD said:
"A roundtable of NFL players, who took different positions on the issue of whether Manning should have refused to play for the Chargers. Linebacker Takeo Spikes said, "If I'm that confident in my ability, I'll stay right where I am and take that team to a championship."

Real-he-he-he-ly?

LOL, get him Ace!

to be fair, he was wallowing in a cesspool for YEARS before ultimately getting sick of losing... should've stuck with it one more year though takeo, lol.

ZOD said:

Real-he-he-he-ly?
I had exactly the same thought when I heard that loud mouth jerk.

Oh, and "it's 11 against 1 Ricky!" What an idiot.

if you guys had the choice to play for a losing team with a ****ty FO who gets ripped off left and right (see: miami) and cant groom a QB or a solid team that has MUCH less problems and holes, yea im sure you guys would all pick the former as well :rolleyes:

Atila said:
if you guys had the choice to play for a losing team with a ****ty FO who gets ripped off left and right (see: miami) and cant groom a QB or a solid team that has MUCH less problems and holes, yea im sure you guys would all pick the former as well :rolleyes:

Look at the thread title.

Look at the quote.

if you guys had the choice to play for a losing team with a ****ty FO who gets ripped off left and right (see: miami) and cant groom a QB or a solid team that has MUCH less problems and holes, yea im sure you guys would all pick the former as well

What the hell are you smoking?

:hmmm:

Well Takeo, You seem to be so confident in your abillities, that when the boat in Cincy didn't in seem to respond to your "GREAT" abillities, :sailor: you ran off :escape: to another LOOSER to prove your point....AGAIN...

Got hit one too many times by Ricky last year? :lol: :lol:

Atila said:

Your an idiot - :shakeno:

ZOD said:
Look at the thread title.

Look at the quote.

i wasnt commentating on the qoute, but the other guy(s) taking bad about manning cuz he didnt want to play for the chargers...sorry if that wasnt clear

yea and im an idiot? or are you just looking for a reason to use one of the 2000 smilies? heh

Gam(e)-is-on said:
:hmmm:

Well Takeo, You seem to be so confident in your abillities, that when the boat in Cincy didn't in seem to respond to your "GREAT" abillities, :sailor: you ran off :escape: to another LOOSER to prove your point....AGAIN...

Got hit one too many times by Ricky last year? :lol: :lol:

Your a "LOOSER" cuz you cant even spell LOSER!

Unless your Ray Lewis or LT, LB's dont lead teams to championships, QB's do! Lets get some perspective here folks. You are all just jealous of TAkeos flashy pimp suit yesterday! :D

Back
Top Bottom