The definitive game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The definitive game

Originally posted by WCoastFin

bro, the way the Playoffs are designed this year, 10-6 might not be enough for a playoff spot.....
AFC East Champs or bust is what I say. Every game is the definitive game - it is not like we are the Panthers trying to prove we belong as a contender

but the Denver game is a helluva matchup :D

Errrrrrrrrrrrr...

... ya the Edge is really not back to his old self. WoW!

Oliver...

Originally posted by clayton83
SCOTGIF: as far as the colts, it was clear, and still is, that edgerrin james was not his old self. plus we have always matched up well with the colts so i didn't see it as much of a barrometer.

and no to new england. i have been one of the people that has said all along that the pats have been doing it with mirrors. they have become one dimentional. i do think that game would have been a little different with troy brown playing. but ther run game scares no one, there te was out, etc.......

we have to beat real playoff teams with all there players. that is the test because that is what we will get in the playoffs. the pretenders will be gone.

our goal is to not get slughtered in the 1st or second round like we always do. and to tdo that and advance, we will have to beat the broncos and chiefs and raiders of the world.

homer boy...................

yeah, edge is what, 6th or 7th in the afc in rushing right now? errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

and the colts te was out in that game also.

Did you watch the Dolphin Colts game?

... If I'm a HOMER what does that make you? And please don't say you're a realist, you aren't.

Oliver...

Originally posted by clayton83
yeah, edge is what, 6th or 7th in the afc in rushing right now? errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

and the colts te was out in that game also.

Back
Top Bottom