The definitive poll (What should the Dolphins do?) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The definitive poll (What should the Dolphins do?)

What shoould the Dolphins do to address their running back situation?

• Trade a #1 draft pick for Michael Bennett

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Trade Adewale Ogunleye for Michael Bennett

• Trade a #1 draft pick for Onterrio Smith

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Trade Adewale Ogunleye for Onterrio Smith

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Trade a #1 draft pick for Najeh Davenport

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Trade Adewale Ogunleye for Najeh Davenport

• Trade a #1 draft pick for Ahman Green

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Trade Adewale Ogunleye for Ahman Green

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Trade a #1 draft pick for Anthony Thomas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trade Adewale Ogunleye for Anthony Thomas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sign Stacey Mack

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Sign James Stewart

• Make due with current RBs (Travis Minor, Leonard Henry and Fred Russell)

Votes: 23 42.6%
  • Other acquisition (specify in thread)

Votes: 3 5.6%

• Total voters

DrAstroZoom

Bon vivant
Reaction score
Please try not to elaborate unless you pick "Other acquisition." Assume that the trade opportunities are available as stated.

Thank you -- drive thru.

We are NOT getting Ahman Green.

Onterrio Smith is my first choice, then Bennett, then Davenport. It would kind've be wierd cheering for a guy who took a sh*t in his girlfriend's laundry basket(Davenport), though. :goof:

bennett my first choice, smith second... Id give a 1 for bennett in a heartbeat as i'd expect it to be a later first round pick and bennett is surely worth that risk.
I would not have a problem with making due with what we have though. Top priority should be signing ogun adn chambers immediately, take at least a week to figure out which back, if any, we can get for a realistic price, no desperate moves.

I voted for Trading OGUN for Ahman Green. I don't see this happening but I feel that it would be the best pickup for the Dolphins. I think Green is in the top 5 for RB's in the league. If we do somehow get Green I will be happy that Ricky left, even if we do trade away OGUN. OGUN thinks he is the best DE in the league when he had 1 good year, he thinks he decieves the money Jevon Kearse makes... :lol: Jevon is has been around longer and is better than OGUN.

I do not want the Dolphins to get Davenport, I feel we would be better with Minor than him. I dont know much about Onterrio Smith, but I am a fan of Michael Bennet even though he is injury prone. The best RB for the Dolphins would be AHMAN GREEN.

keep the rb's we have and trade fiedler for another qb

I say we sign OG/CC and keep the backs we have. I think this whole thing will help us more than it will hurt us. Maybe not at first, but I think once everyone realizes just how much they will have to step up and take control of games.

Give up a 1st for Bennett, and resign Ogun. Bennett is awesome.

i say get down on our hands and knees and beg the chargers to give us LT for O-gun and a 1st

Don't trade or give up anyone, TM and Henry can run the ball. TM's YPC is like 4.7. He is faster and has gained about 10 lbs this offseason. Lets keep him Sign O-gun/CC and win some damn games.

Minor, Henry and Russell, we also have Sammy Morris who can pound the middle, give Feely more reps and get hm ready for a more open passing offense and take advantage of Chambers, Boston and McMichael.......run a balanced offense but attack more and pass to set up the run.

If wale is going to be traded, I would like to see it be for Onterio Smith and at the very least a 2nd round draft pick. Preferably a 1st rounder as well. Wale has played his way to that sort of value. I do not want to see any knee jerk reactions from the front office. The Dolphins are in a position of strength when it comes to Wale. Yes, it would be nice to get a new kick a$$ RB, but only at the right price.

Back
Top Bottom