The Dolphins are NOT Doomed! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins are NOT Doomed!

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
All Dolphin message boards have similar threads: "Sad day in Dolphin history", "It's Over", "Laughingstock of NFL".

Also, people are posting that we are in for a very bad season next year, and that we are going to become the new Cardinals or Bengals.

This sickens me as a fan of this team to hear this. Sure the front office has problems, but the team still plays the game. We should IMPROVE from last year not fall apart. The Defense should stay pretty well intact and the Offense can only be bettered. So, why am I hearing all this "4-12 if we are lucky" and "Long time before we have a wining season"? The Fins should be better then this year. They should make the playoffs and should contend for Super Bowl XXXIX. Why are Dolfans so fickle? Good greif!:fire:

What message boards are you visiting..?

Don't let anyone who says " 4-12 if we are lucky" and "long time before we have a winning season" get to you as they are obviously ignorant to this teams potential. I wouldn't take anyone who makes a comment like that serious.

As much as I hate to say it, I don't think losing Marino will make any impact on this teams performance this season. I don't think he was in any position to make any desicions this year anyway.

Take a deep breath, let it go, and stop visiting the kiddie boards ;)

Its just that everybody thinks this is the end of the Dolphins. I look at it like this could be the team to win it all.

Originally posted by Nublar7
Its just that everybody thinks this is the end of the Dolphins. I look at it like this could be the team to win it all.

We allways look like the team to win it all.....:cool:

:D True. But, look at this year, we went 10-6 and in three of those loses we could have won it with one play. We should have beat the Texans, Patriots and Colts. We could have been easily 13-3. I believe next year if they improve the offense like they should we can win those 3 extra games. However, I am hoping for at least a 12-4 season.

I don't like it when people say we could have easily been 13-3.

We could have just as easily been 8-10 too......I know you wanna stay positive, but lets not go blind here :tongue:

Originally posted by Pigskin Pimp
I don't like it when people say we could have easily been 13-3.

We could have just as easily been 8-10 too......I know you wanna stay positive, but lets not go blind here :tongue:

8-10?

:D

It's Rick, the guy who would have taken Boldin. Dave is just getting paid to Coach. I'm not sorry to see Norv go, 2 years of Norv, 2 years out of the Playoffs. The combo of Collier, Trestman and Sullivan creates a nice Offensive braintrust.We'll go out and get better Quaterbacking and we will have a hard look at O-Line and some more bigtime playmakers at Offense. I really don't know what Dan would have done this year so I don't sweat his exit from that regard. It's only this appearence of confusion in the F.O. that concerns me but we have ample time to finetune all of that and believe me, we will. We took a P.R. hit losing Dan so now we need a P.R. boost. That will come from the signing of a bigtime Free Agent. How does Terrell Owens sound? Mark Brunell? Something cool will come to soften the blow of Marino leaving. Bet the ranch on it. Will it be J.J.? or Shula?, it will be something big. That is Waynes' style. The guy has seats to fill.

The problem I see is that Wanny should be gone. But when you let him stay as the coach but he can NOT pick his players then you're really asking for trouble. I don't want him in charge of free agency or the draft, but how good is he gonna be with players that he doesn't want? That was the mistake right there, to keep him here is the real mistake. Dan not being with the team will have nothing to do with how good or bad we do. But having a coach that doesn't adjut or motivate his players and on top of that now he has to coach Rick's players is something that doesn't make sense at all imo.

Ozzy rules!!

Originally posted by BSQX4
It's Rick, the guy who would have taken Boldin.

I thought Spielman wanted Calico with that pick? I mean, it really doesn't matter, either Calico or Boldin would have been better than Eddie Moore.

Side note: I was watching the draft with my friend Kevin, and when the Dolphins came up, I said, "its got to be Wayne Hunter or Kelley Washington." When Moore's name was called, I went apoplectic. For about 15 minutes, I kept saying "Eddie F**kin' MOORE?!?" The nickname stuck, actually. He could turn into the next LT, and 15 years from now at his Hall of Fame induction, I'd be calling him "Eddie F**kin' Moore".

Back
Top Bottom