The Dolphins are so bad that Dak Prescott was talking about chicken nuggets in the huddle | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins are so bad that Dak Prescott was talking about chicken nuggets in the huddle

mrbunglez

Gator don't play no ****!
Club Member
Reaction score
I really don’t know what to think of this.... :shame: :lol:

I imagine that there is nothing more enjoyable for an NFL team this season than seeing the Miami Dolphins come up on the schedule. It means a light week of practice, low-stress preparation and an easy win come Sunday.
In fact, the Miami Dolphins were of such little concern to Dak Prescott that he found time to worry about other things during Sunday’s game.

Like … Wendy’s spicy chicken nuggets.

Pretty much the only reason Dallas “struggled” in the 1st half vs Miami according to Dak is that he was getting greedy, basically trying to show off and pad his stats against a bad team.

The day that the Cowboys offensive line returns to a normal NFL offensive line rather than ridiculous is going to make me very happy. Hopefully it lasts until they end up having to pay Dak $40+mil a year for a mediocre QB.

You would be surprised if you knew what a lot of players/teams talk about in the huddle. Most of them are not made public though so this one seems ridiculous since the Dolphins are the punching bag of the NFL at the moment.

teams talk about other things than football during commercial breaks, Fitzs is known for the same thing.

Dark has looked good this year. The defenses he played has sucked but they can't forfeit games.
The story if true is rather pompous but geez, every non Miami Qb sucks. Especially if they're running Qbs. Lamar Jackson, Tua, Wilson, all suck but our Qbs need time and a great team.

Dark has looked good this year. The defenses he played has sucked but they can't forfeit games.
The story if true is rather pompous but geez, every non Miami Qb sucks. Especially if they're running Qbs. Lamar Jackson, Tua, Wilson, all suck but our Qbs need time and a great team.
What about Luck, Brees, Steve Young, Aaron Rodgers, Trevor Lawrence, Herbert. They’re all mobile QBs. Hell Tarkenton, Staubach, and Elway were running QBs as well. Where’s the hate for them?

Careful Your bias and ignorance is showing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom