Votes: 1 0.9%
  • A Trade Back

Votes: 21 19.3%
  • A Trade Up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (QB/RB/etc.)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
I am starting to buy into that we actually might pull the trigger on Xavier Worthy, not sure if we trade down or not to get him. But I think McDaniel will convince Grier into making the pick. Could help us now (on offense and special teams) and in the future for life after Tyreek. Last Year McDaniel wanted Achane in the 2nd round, but Grier understood the value and strong possibility of him still being on the board in the 3rd round. I could see something similar this year with a trade down in the 1st and selecting Worthy. I wouldn't do it but I'm starting to think that is a real possibility.
Interesting. That was my first thought when I saw this post.

Who knows what will actually happen. I certainly wouldn't hate the pick, especially if Miami traded down, added picks, and got Worthy.

Buffalo has been rumored to be interested. I sincerely think with 4.21 speed, which shows up on the field, Worthy will go in the 1st.

Let's see what happens. Right about now all these rumors are amazing. Almost hard to believe really.

You think KC would come out and say if such and such is there, we will trade with Miami?

More likely Chris has spoken to them privately if it all. Anything tossed out via the "media" at this point is pure clickbait. Impressions, impressions, run up those cost per impressions šŸ˜‚
No I live in KC, and the local buzz here is they are trying to trade up for a tackle.

I connected the rest of the dots over a bong bowl.

If there's a Tackle worth KC trading up for, why not just take him ourselves? I'll take a likely solid Tackle over a couple day three crap shoot picks anytime.
You would, I prob would too, but we don't know what Grier wants.

No I live in KC, and the local buzz here is they are trying to trade up for a tackle.

I connected the rest of the dots over a bong bowl.
I think you put too much stock in local buzz.

I mean look at us. There's "buzz" about all kinds of half baked nonsense. Has absolutely no bearing on what our FO is planning.

I think you put too much stock in local buzz.

I mean look at us. There's "buzz" about all kinds of half baked nonsense. Has absolutely no bearing on what our FO is planning.
LOL KC and South Florida are wildly different places my friend.

Usually KCs fans know the position they will be taking weeks before the draft. This year its Tackle. If all the media here is saying they wanna move up for one, 99% sure that's a fact. They might not find a parter to trade with but I'm pretty sure they are trying or will be trying too tomorrow night.

Everyone thinking it will be ol or dl but they have been building more aggressively since McDaniel entered the building. We go wr or edge trying to find more of a game changer.

Interesting. That was my first thought when I saw this post.

Who knows what will actually happen. I certainly wouldn't hate the pick, especially if Miami traded down, added picks, and got Worthy.

Buffalo has been rumored to be interested. I sincerely think with 4.21 speed, which shows up on the field, Worthy will go in the 1st.

Yeah I think he goes in the 1st round as well, the speed guys always get bumped up. I've heard comparisons of Worthy to Hollywood Brown who was drafted 25th overall and I suspect that Worthy will be drafted around that area as well, towards the end of the 1st round for sure.

Everyone thinking it will be ol or dl but they have been building more aggressively since McDaniel entered the building. We go wr or edge trying to find more of a game changer.
I hope so

Pray Game Show GIF by ABC Network

I'm pretty sure the Oline prospects will be tapped hard by #21. BPA will be Latu, BWJ, Verse, DeJean or......... Brock Bowers.

I'm trying to talk Bowers falling to us at #21 into existence.

If we go Oline in round 1, I'm hoping it's after a trade back.

I went trade back. I want an OL but think the best tackles will be gone leaving less valuable guys there. Like RT's or lower prospects. I went trade down then tackle. We need depth at OL.

Yeah I think he goes in the 1st round as well, the speed guys always get bumped up. I've heard comparisons of Worthy to Hollywood Brown who was drafted 25th overall and I suspect that Worthy will be drafted around that area as well, towards the end of the 1st round for sure.
Agree.

the shape of the curve so far in the results is interesting. i sort of ordered the potential answers in the way i thought it might go for positions, then separated out the trades at the bottom, plus the other which was likely to be a zero. it seems so far the collective wisdom of finheaven is following what a computer simulation would probably spit out. kind of makes me think we are going to get a huge curveball now and they are going to do what nobody expects. you know what they say, common wisdom is often wrong. i think we jinxed ourselves, and something wild is coming!

Back
Top Bottom