The Dolphins WR Room Will Be What? Who Stays, Who Goes? The Smurfs Of The 2020's? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins WR Room Will Be What? Who Stays, Who Goes? The Smurfs Of The 2020's?

If it were me :NUTS::

Hill, Waddle, OBJ, M. Washington, T. Washington are locks. EZ is on the bubble. Cracraft to PS (As much as I love the team attitude, I don't see a team reaching to poach a limited 29 year old WR with 25 career receptions). Berrios is gone.

The Washingtons would be the primary KR/PRs. If EZ is really healthy and can take some carries, I could see him costing Wilson Jr. his roster spot (maybe a trade?). Ahmed is the perfect PS RB, knows the system and ok for a game or two, but not good enough to attract a real roster spot from another team. Mostert, Achane, and Wright would be the 3 RBs, with EZ (and maybe M. Washington) getting a carry or two. Ahmed and Brooks are PS candidates.

I think it comes down to, if any of the Washington kids can be a factor in the return game. If so, I think it's highly likely Berrios goes.

As for EZ and Cracraft. I think it'll be Cracrafts job to lose. If EZ doesn't show he's reliable enough, after injury, he's likely in jeopardy of getting released.

At RB - I think Wilson and Ahmed are goners.

If EZ is healthy and plays as well as he did in training camp last year, I believe he makes the final 53. If he isn’t healthy or he doesn’t doesn’t show improvement after 3 years in the McDaniel offense, he’s gone.

Otherwise 1) Hill
2) Waddle
3) OBJ
4) Berrios
5) Cracraft
6) M Washington

While Washington had a good career in college, I still need to see him in the NFL. There always seems to be a late round player that posters jump on and claim he was the steal of the draft and will come in and contribute immediately.

That’s what was stated about EZ, Lynn Bowden, and Malcolm Perry in recent years. While Malik Washington may end up being better than any of these WR draft picks. Until he proves it on the field, I can’t list him above any of the top 5 veteran WR’s now on the roster.

I do hope Malik ends up being as good as some posters believe he will be. Because I expect Hill to only be in Miami 2 more years and OBJ is likely one and done because of his age. So hopefully Washington will be a long term solution to play with Waddle over the next several years once Hill is no longer a Dolphin.

folks can be mad at Ez for getting hurt but I think if he's healthy he makes the team..he's a 4th round pick and very talented.

Hill, Waddle, Odell, Malik, Ez, Berrios is my guess.. River on the pc.

I'd say Hill/Waddle/Malik/OBJ are all in......all the others will compete for two spots
That's how I see it. EZ potentially offers something different so, with a good camp, he could have an edge.

Berrios and Tahj probably battle for the last spot. I like Cracraft, but he's probably a long shot now.

Generally, when a position is declared a strength, it turns into an unforeseen weakness due to a rash of injuries, or due to prematurely over-estimating the depth of talent for that position.

Hill, Waddle, OBJ, M. Washington, Berrios, Cracraft.

Ezukanma has a chronic neck injury and simply can’t be relied on. He has been healthy for 3 games in 2 seasons and has 1 catch for 3 yards. He goes to the PS or gets cut.

T. Washington is an interesting prospect who could make the 53 man roster as a gunner or returner. I think there is a decent chance he will be picked up if we try to stash him on the PS. He has good hands, good athleticism and is a quality ST player; teams need guys like him to fill out the bottom of their roster.

I think we need to see T Washington before putting him ahead of Berrios and Cracraft. If he shows anything decent I would prefer to keep him over either of the vets. EZ is probably on the outs. Think about it…we just drafted 2 WRs and signed one of the best #3s in football. Can’t imagine they were thinking of EZE contributing when they did all that

Back
Top Bottom