The draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The draft

Fatherof25

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Ok this is my first time writing something on Finheaven.com but here is how i see the dolphins doing the draft and free agency. , We need to draft Phillip Rivers. Roethlisberger and Manning will cost too much. Then we need to draft another speed reciever in the 3rd to compliment Chris Chambers (considerin the deep draft class we have). Then i would address the problem of the Offensive Line in the FA market. I would keep Ruddy, Mckinney, Nails, Smith, and Wade; then i would sign a decent guard and a decent tackle and let the best five play. Release Greise, Keep O-Gun because him and Jason Taylor make a sick DL. Keep Fiedler and let him and Rivers battle it out. Win or lose Jay Fiedler will be a plus for the Dolphins. Then my final act would be to get a real offensive coordinator. Hopefully the raiders will get Norv and we can sign someone smart and with a little bit of balls to call our plays. This conserative stuff hasnt gotten Miami to the Superbowl since i was born so i think that means its time to change style. That is mainly what i would do

Back
Top Bottom