THE DRAKE!!!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

THE DRAKE!!!!

Here's a concept. Instead of investing in a bruising back that is not Gase's style, how about we go with Lightning and Lightning. Draft Mark Walton later from the Canes and we will have another deadly pass catcher/blocker/explosive running back. Keep Williams and all three can run Gase's offense and spell each other for rest.

Here's a concept. Instead of investing in a bruising back that is not Gase's style, how about we go with Lightning and Lightning. Draft Mark Walton later from the Canes and we will have another deadly pass catcher/blocker/explosive running back. Keep Williams and all three can run Gase's offense and spell each other for rest.

I don't know if I want to go with a smaller back in the draft, but if we do I would have my heart set on Ronald Jones from USC. At 6' 200 Jones is fast and elusive with solid hands. Maybe pair him and Drake with a low cost vet between the tackles back. Earlier in the season I was hoping Carlos Hyde could be had cheaply, I think he's played his way to a solid free agent contract.

I haven’t studied any rbs but I’d envision a mid round add there. Depends on how much they believe in Drake’s durability as a lead guy.

And I’m still skeptical there
I agree with you

I would say Darren McFadden and Jamal Charles don't have big legs and they've had a degree of NFL success, but they've also seen their share of injuries. Then again as I said earlier there are several big brusing backs that get injured often too.

Yeah the whole idea of smaller backs getting injured more isn't always true. A lot of big backs are injury prone, what worries me about Drake isn't whether or not he's big, it's that he clearly has injury history that makes me worry.

Yeah the whole idea of smaller backs getting injured more isn't always true. A lot of big backs are injury prone, what worries me about Drake isn't whether or not he's big, it's that he clearly has injury history that makes me worry.

I think Drake's two injuries, a broken leg and an broken arm are rare and on both plays that he was injured most backs would have suffered the same or similar injuries.

I think Drake's two injuries, a broken leg and an broken arm are rare and on both plays that he was injured most backs would have suffered the same or similar injuries.

I don't know, take it from an injury prone person, some people just have a habit of getting limbs in the wrong place or losing track of something.

The broken leg, right at the ankle, was nasty and something you want to look at twice. Almost looks like part of his leg is at a 90 degree angle from his ankle area.

Back
Top Bottom