THE DREAM SCENARIO....please god...let this happen... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

THE DREAM SCENARIO....please god...let this happen...

Section126 said:
Are you saying that my scenario is too optimistic? Guess what...by the trade chart...some of them...we end up losing...the other trades are all even.

As for the Skins deal, I thought about it...but that would mean that Cadillac goes to Arizona...and we get None of the star RB's.....

Good thought though.

Well lets assume that the AZ deal for T Henry gets completed before it's their turn. That would probably mean they go OL or QB...leaving one of the big 3 RBs up for grabs.

MARINO1384 said:
well since we're dreaming why not give up that 5th round pick for manning while picking up LT for a 7th

Why is it a dream, it is wishful thinking for Fin fans, but it's not that far fetched. I would love to see that scenario work.

ABrownLamp said:
Well lets assume that the AZ deal for T Henry gets completed before it's their turn. That would probably mean they go OL or QB...leaving one of the big 3 RBs up for grabs.

Yes.....we then can do the skins deal......OMG.

MARINO1384 said:
well since we're dreaming why not give up that 5th round pick for manning while picking up LT for a 7th

Now that was a funny addition to the dialogue.:roflmao: :roflmao:

most likely not going to happen but if it did we would grab tons of quality players in all this and i dunno if we can pay all these guys

PhinPhreak said:
I don't know about that, some people I know it would be Puff Puff pa.... Puff Puff. :lol:

LOL :roflmao:

I'd love to see that happen, but at that point...I'd do the deal with the skins, and then trade one of the #2's we acquired for Edge...and with the Skins two #1's take A. Rolle and T. Davis.

Hee hee.

All these trades are good and you were real creative to do these but as long as one team backs out of these trades it takes away like all of your trades and I'm not sure if Tampa Bay would trade down for Ronnie Brown

And as long as we are in fantasy land, trade the 18th to the Eagles for their first, second and a third.

PhinPhreak said:
I don't know about that, some people I know it would be Puff Puff pa.... Puff Puff. :lol:

Sounds like you have been hanging out with Ricky in his teepee.:cooldude:

You are by far the worst poster ever. Minny only wants to move up to take Braylon, otherwise they dont want our pick so why move up if hes taken.

Back
Top Bottom