The fall of the titans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The fall of the titans

chrome4

All-Star
Reaction score
Every year there seems to be a team that went to the playoffs and then the team falls apart.(steelers, raiders, bucs, etc.) This year my pick is going to be the titans. Without there d-line they are nothing. The had one of the best run defences and now that there line has gone away i predict that there defence will not be that good. There offense is getting old. Seriously how many years can mcnair and george stay at a productive rate and an injury free mcnair. So the team that i see collapsing this year are the titans.

I would have to agree with you on the Titans being the most likely playoff team of '03 to not make it to the playoffs.
The second most likely team from '03 not to make the playoffs IMO would be Denver.

na, I'm gonna go with Tennessee as well.

(note: I base this prediction solely on the hopeful wish that it becomes evident after an opening week bashing at the hands of Miami)

I thought Tennesee was way overrated last year at this time, but they proved me wrong.
This year I think Carolina will come crashing back down to earth. Maybe 8-8 or even 7-9. Stephen Davis isn't exactly young and I don't think Delhomme will repeat last year's performance.

Back
Top Bottom