The Feel-good Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Feel-good Thread

phins_4_ever

E12 FH Tailgate Gang
Reaction score
Considering that we just beat a pretty good team, put 31 points on a darn good defense, with a backup QB, injuries hurting us it is quite annoying that the majority of threads are negative, fan fighting etc.

We are 4-2 with three winneable games ( Detroit which is 0-2 on the road, prime time at Houston, home vs Jets) coming up.

Post your real feelings. No Xs and Os. No Tannehill vs Osweiler. No Culpepper vs Brees. No 'how great the good old days were'.

Just good old fashion fanship happiness. Who knows maybe next week it is over. Maybe not. So, in this thread for this week just pure happiness.

For this week I changed my wake up alarm to the Dolphins fightsong so I can wake up every morning with a happy feeling.

How did you experience the roller coaster ride today? What is your way of keeping the happy feeling alive for a week?
Do tell.

Super happy for the W in a tough game. Was on the edge of my seat most the game, watching it with my bears fan buddy, and a lions fan as well, so it was intense. Glad we each got an exciting game. Lions guy said after they went up that last TD ... “it’s not over” And damn he was right!

The drake goal line fumble was so damn demoralizing! They probably felt the same way about Howard’s fumble... and McDonald’s int. The team showed some fight and will to win today. Loved it

Super happy for the W in a tough game. Was on the edge of my seat most the game, watching it with my bears fan buddy, and a lions fan as well, so it was intense. Glad we each got an exciting game. Lions guy said after they went up that last TD ... “it’s not over” And damn he was right!

The drake goal line fumble was so damn demoralizing! They probably felt the same way about Howard’s fumble... and McDonald’s int. The team showed some fight and will to win today. Loved it
I got to watch the game with some 20000 Bears fans. :lol:

I was a roller coaster ride and I probaby aged 10 years in a 3-hour span. But dam was that nice when those Bears fans finally shut up and all the Dolphins players stormed the field. :pbj:

Back
Top Bottom