The Fins will benefit if they | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Fins will benefit if they

This is the problem with our dolphins our fans run them out of town... The mans a diva but he's been tryn to build a better image for himself and no one wants to get over his past which he has done nothin all year to jeopardize our phins... Y would u trade Marshall and then for a second rounder... That's a slap in the face... Blackmon will be gone at 2 or 3 so we no he won't be a fin... put it this way if we bring Flynn in Marshall is staying y would u try and get a franchise qb without a franchise receiver.. Marshall will retire a phin if not then we'll be dumb for letting him go

1. Get Flynn to start season, not that he's better than Moore but the learning curve will deminshed, and will be able to put the receivers in the right spot.

2. Trade B-Marshall to Bears and get a 2nd round pick

3.Draft Justin Blackmon(replaces Marshall) Clyde gates finally gets his time to shine.

4.Get an OT with 2nd round pick from Chicago.

5.Get OLB, draft one or by FA.

6.Get a TE that can get in the seams.

Why does everyone seem to always hate on Brandon Marshall,at first when we didnt have a wr everyone was whining and crying about us never competeing without a true #1 WR and how badly we needed to get one (Ted Ginn) now that we actually have one and he is elite top 5 calibre, you just want to throw him away?

So trade B Marsh so Gates can shine?...thats laughable....

I just dont get the trade B Marsh thing...Ill never understand it. FOR YEARS everyone bitched about not having a real #1 and now that we do people want to trade him?? Make no mistake about it . Marsh is a #1 WR and a top 5 WR in the NFL. The guy is legit and the ideas of trading him are frikin ludicrous.

We need to restructure Dansby, Marshall, sign Long to long term extension. THIS WILL FREE UP about 12-15 mil in cap space. The NFL is changed you need two number 1 receivers. We have enough pieces on Defense i would only sign Nelson and a guy like Lawson. But our money should be dedicated offense. we need to sign OL in FA and sign a guy like meachem and draft a WR in round 1 such as Alshon Jeffery or Michael Floyd and a TE in round 2. Fleener or Orson Charles.

QB- Moore
RB- Bush, Daniel T
FB- Messam
TE-either Fleener/Charles and Clay
WR1 Marshall, Floyd or Jeffery Hartline
WR2 Meachem, Gates, Bess
LT- Long
LG -Grubbs/Scott
C- Pouncy
RG-Incognito/Carey
RT-Jerry

That is one scary offense you have 6-7 targets on any given play

LDE- Cam Wake
DT- Odrick, ,Merling,Langford
RDE-Starks
LOLB-Lawson
MLB-Burnett
ROLB-Dansby
CB1-Davis
CB2-Smith
Nickel-Will Allen
FS-Nelson
SS-Jones

Can we all just agree that going forward any thread that begins with trading away the best WR we've had since McDuffie gets 1 star and the OP gets slapped with a pink name?

I just dont get the trade B Marsh thing...Ill never understand it. FOR YEARS everyone bitched about not having a real #1 and now that we do people want to trade him?? Make no mistake about it . Marsh is a #1 WR and a top 5 WR in the NFL. The guy is legit and the ideas of trading him are frikin ludicrous.
Everybody, and I mean everybody has a price, including Marshall. His just happens to be nothing short of a trade that will bring us a franchise QB.

We need to restructure Dansby, Marshall, sign Long to long term extension. THIS WILL FREE UP about 12-15 mil in cap space. The NFL is changed you need two number 1 receivers. We have enough pieces on Defense i would only sign Nelson and a guy like Lawson. But our money should be dedicated offense. we need to sign OL in FA and sign a guy like meachem and draft a WR in round 1 such as Alshon Jeffery or Michael Floyd and a TE in round 2. Fleener or Orson Charles.

QB- Moore
RB- Bush, Daniel T
FB- Messam
TE-either Fleener/Charles and Clay
WR1 Marshall, Floyd or Jeffery Hartline
WR2 Meachem, Gates, Bess
LT- Long
LG -Grubbs/Scott
C- Pouncy
RG-Incognito/Carey
RT-Jerry

That is one scary offense you have 6-7 targets on any given play

LDE- Cam Wake
DT- Odrick, ,Merling,Langford
RDE-Starks
LOLB-Lawson
MLB-Burnett
ROLB-Dansby
CB1-Davis
CB2-Smith
Nickel-Will Allen
FS-Nelson
SS-Jones
Looks good outside of the most important position in football. None of it matters until that's fixed.

Because he drops 5 TD passes a year...
Every top WR drops passes. It's what happens when you're the primary target of most of them. I certainly hope you aren't on the Blackmon bandwagon if that's a concern, because he drops his fair share of them.

You guys are retarted if you think blackmon can replace marshall. The man is by far the biggest threat on our team and probly the best player if you ask me. Trade him to the bears and they might go to the superbowl

Trade Marshall? That has to be the stupidest thing I have ever heard. The guy is the best player on our team! I can't believe people are even still reading after that statement!

Start Matt Flynn for the season I Vomited as soon as I read that.

Back
Top Bottom