The First 3 Plays Of The Game: | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The First 3 Plays Of The Game:

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Gore 7 yard run
Tannehill to Smythe for 21 yards
Tannehill to Amendola for 13 yards

This was the first time under Gase that Miami had 3 straight plays of 7 yards or more. Can you say inept? Gase isn’t the guy. Looks like Miami missed on head coach...again.

Yo! We scored a TD (!) on our 1st possession!

Hadn't happened in like 200 games!

Beyond that --

we looked good doin' it!

Seriously, you cannot expect the team to maintain that kind of excellence

for very long. Unless you haven't been watching the team very long!

We did GREAT today. Based on our proven Rossian standards!

Yo! We scored a TD (!) on our 1st possession!

Hadn't happened in like 200 games!

Beyond that --

we looked good doin' it!

Seriously, you cannot expect the team to maintain that kind of excellence

for very long. Unless you haven't been watching the team very long!

We did GREAT today. Based on our proven Rossian standards!
Gase is backwards. Aggressive to start the game, ultra conservative up 10 with 13 mins to go.

Gore 7 yard run
Tannehill to Smythe for 21 yards
Tannehill to Amendola for 13 yards

This was the first time under Gase that Miami had 3 straight plays of 7 yards or more. Can you say inept? Gase isn’t the guy. Looks like Miami missed on head coach...again.
Gase has been trying like heck to get that first quarter td ever since the media started bringing up that stat. It seemed like a insurmountable task for Gase to overcome. Props to him for soldiering on. :lol: Baby steps.

Gase has been trying like heck to get that first quarter td ever since the media started bringing up that stat. It seemed like a insurmountable task for Gase to overcome. Props to him for soldiering on. :lol: Baby steps.
The rest of the league probably lapped Miami since Miami last scored on their first possession before yesterday

Yeah that worked well but I don't get my rocks off on one series there's way more bad than good just do the research if you don't believe me.

Gase shot his load on that first drive then it was back to more of the same. Hey Carroo did make a great play to steal an under-thrown ball and take it to the house. Other than that the offense was pretty pathetic for most of the game. Gase packed it in when the Dolphins got that 10 point lead. I guess Gase really doesn't pay attention to Burke and his defense.

Back
Top Bottom