The Fish Tank Podcast | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Fish Tank Podcast

Finuk

Can't Spell Defense
Club Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
Sorry if its been posted already, I did have a quick look but couldn't see anything recently about this.

I started listening to the Fish Tank podcast that started up last month. Its OJ McDuffie & Seth Levit talking with former Dolphins players. So far, they've had Channing Crowder, Zach Thomas, Oronde Gadsden and the Pouncey Brothers.

Every episode has been absolute gold so far. Its great listening to the guys talk about their playing days, and stories from the locker room. The Pounceys are well worth a listen - Mike loves the Dolphins.
Crowder loves talking. Even Juice struggled to get a word in when he was talking!

Its the best Dolphins podcast around, by a mile. I posted the Thomas show here last week and personally loved the Crowder shows

The podcast is great, the fish tank podcast is on the same network as CKs 3 yards per carry podcast. both podcasts have quality content

Yea I'm slowly getting into the podcast world since my commute to work is now ~30 mins.

3 Yards Per Carry is awesome, I predict it will only get better once the bullets start flying. And I plan on checking out the Fish Tank as well. Does anyone if they are a once a week podcast like 3YPC?

Yea I'm slowly getting into the podcast world since my commute to work is now ~30 mins.

3 Yards Per Carry is awesome, I predict it will only get better once the bullets start flying. And I plan on checking out the Fish Tank as well. Does anyone if they are a once a week podcast like 3YPC?

From what I've heard i don't think it's weekly some of the fishtank podcasts are prerecorded

its been pretty regular so far, one every atleast two weeks (I think)

I used to have an hours commute each way, I got really into audiobooks. Sitting in traffic listening to lord of rings was pretty great

its been pretty regular so far, one every atleast two weeks (I think)

I used to have an hours commute each way, I got really into audiobooks. Sitting in traffic listening to lord of rings was pretty great
Don't have time for audio books I don't think, but LotR is my favorite movie franchise of all time. So pumped for the Amazon series they're releasing

Last edited:
Crowder spills a LOT!! Love hearing his stories about Saban and his interactions with other players. That was pure gold.
Great podcast!!!

Its the best Dolphins podcast around, by a mile. I posted the Thomas show here last week and personally loved the Crowder shows

I dunno...3YPC is pretty damn good. I haven’t tuned into the Fish Tank yet...but I’ll have to give it a shot. Hearing the “inside” stories from former players has to be pretty cool.

It’s great but I’m over reminiscing and would prefer to talk more about the current team. It is highly entertaining but that’s about it. Prefer 3 yards per carry.

The latest episode had me laughing for days

Tony Egues: The Consigliere 57:39 8/7/2018 He never scored a touchdown,
made a tackle or caught a pass for the Miami Dolphins, but Tony Egues spent 20 years with the franchise
from a volunteer to head equipment manager and has the stories to back it up.

Stories about Shula an Jimmy we're fantastic
JT and Marino using his toilet
Working on the movie Any Given Sunday with Oliver Stone

This episode was comedy gold

Back
Top Bottom