The Five Most Overused Terms You'll Hear During Miami Dolphins Training Camp | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Five Most Overused Terms You'll Hear During Miami Dolphins Training Camp

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
miami-dolphins-vs-tennessee-titan-opener-19.jpg

Come tomorrow at 9:40 a.m., the Miami Dolphins are back. Well, sort of. There are practices open to the public over at the Baptist Health Training Facility at Nova Southeastern University in Davie. Beggars can't be choosers though, so we'll take it.

It's an annual tradition for NFL fans to obsess over July practices littered with soon-to-be personal trainers. For Dolphins fans, football has been gone for seven-plus long months — more if you count games that truly didn't matter at the end of last season. If DeVante Parker catches a 14-yard touchdown from a third-string quarterback against the fifth-string Dolphins defense and 30 Dolphins beat writers tweet about it, we're hyped.

It's what this time of year is all about, really. We overreact to things that don't truly matter come December. In the meantime, here's a guide to all of the overused lingo you can expect to hear from now through the end of the preseason.

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/...at-miami-dolphins-training-camp-2019-11223773

The only term I would expect to hear is "TANK"!!! But I'm guessing they'll be a hell of a lot more than that. Another term I expect to hear a lot of is, "He Sucks", when referring to players like Charles Harris, DeVante Parker, Jordan Mills and Bobby McCain.

Last edited:
The only term I would expect to here is "TANK"!!! But I'm guessing they'll be a hell of a lot more than that. Another term I expect to hear a lot of is, "He Sucks", when referring to players like Charles Harris, DeVante Parker, Jordan Mills and Bobby McCain.

Your're optimistic. For some 85 of the 90 suck.

high point

stepped up

kicked inside

turnstile

long strider

just a guy

camp fodder

tight hips

moved inside the Nick Saban Memorial Bubble

soft hands

route tree

climbing the pocket