The flood gates are open now.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The flood gates are open now....

Justasportsfan

FinHeaven Elite
☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Dec 23, 2001
Messages
9,591
Reaction score
1
Re: Re: Re: hey, hey, hey.................

Originally posted by dolfan06
this isn't the smack forum, but in your case, i've never seen your little blue buffalo, with a red poker up its a$$, so i'll lay it on ya here!;) :D

Seems to me the ones talking smack on this board today are finfans themselves. Ah, it's a good day to be a bills fan. We were the only team in the AFCE that won. :)
 

SuperMarksBros.

Formerly Fiedler for MVP
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
7,775
Reaction score
1,712
Location
A van down by the river
better to lose yesterday than vs pats next sunday...hey we lost, the d just didnt have it. what, some of you expect to go undefeated? oops, yeah. some did. at least now we can squash that undefeated nonsense.
12-4 baby!!! 1st round bye
 

Crisdeman

Seasoned Veteran
Joined
Sep 30, 2002
Messages
578
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Miami Beach
oh so right

Your totally on target, where were the morons the first 3 games, fiedler had 5TDs to 1 INT when he didnt have to force the issue. All i know is that a hell of a lot of so called Dolphin fans only live to bitch about the team, they dont want em to do good, they want em to be the jets so they can bitch bitch bitch. Probably due to all the transplant new yorkers (I myself am one). All they do in NY is bitch about their teams too.

It was 1 game in the middle of 2 important conference games. Those are the games teams tend to lose, in the middle and on the road is a bad combination. So we got beat, now its time for the D to get better or it wont matter how good our offense is or isnt.

This loss is about 80-90% the D's fault, the O put up 30 points, that used to be enough but the D is strugglin.
 

ohall

A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.
Joined
Jan 16, 2002
Messages
29,169
Reaction score
711
Age
52
Location
Orlando, Fl.
They were waiting for this moment...

... let's face it some ppl just love to whine and post more after a loss than after a win. Plus it's the same old crap, Fiedler sucks, Fletcher sucks stuff over and over. They are as original as a XEROX machine.

Oliver...


Originally posted by Crisdeman
Your totally on target, where were the morons the first 3 games, fiedler had 5TDs to 1 INT when he didnt have to force the issue. All i know is that a hell of a lot of so called Dolphin fans only live to bitch about the team, they dont want em to do good, they want em to be the jets so they can bitch bitch bitch. Probably due to all the transplant new yorkers (I myself am one). All they do in NY is bitch about their teams too.

It was 1 game in the middle of 2 important conference games. Those are the games teams tend to lose, in the middle and on the road is a bad combination. So we got beat, now its time for the D to get better or it wont matter how good our offense is or isnt.

This loss is about 80-90% the D's fault, the O put up 30 points, that used to be enough but the D is strugglin.
 

minus

Perennial All-Pro
☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Mar 2, 2002
Messages
4,503
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Miami
Originally posted by BMarion31
No kidding. This whole "I told you so attitude" really annoys me. Especially when it comes to Fiedler. Man, these are guys 30, 40, even 50 years old, and they act like frickin' teenagers raging on hormones......

LOL ....TRUE.......
 

dolfan06

Super Donator
Club Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2001
Messages
13,282
Reaction score
547
Age
76
Location
FayettevilleArkansas
Originally posted by minus


LOL ....TRUE.......
fiedler definately has the tools to play QB, he just has to learn that when they ask him to win the game, he doesn't have to do something on every down. what in the heck was wrong with the running game? :rolleyes:
 

DOLPHAN1

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Sep 11, 2002
Messages
1,671
Reaction score
0
Age
56
Location
Home of the first Night Football Game
i think people forget that this game was played IN kc...IN arrowhead stadium...have any of you dolphin doubters seen a game in arrowhead? not pretty if you are not a cheif. this stadium ROCKS when the fans get rolling.

i don't think the coaching staff properly prepared the team for that. oakland has it's loud, obnoxious fans. denver has it lack of oxygen. buffalo has it's sub-zero temperatures in july. but kc has a well constructed stadium with VERY interactive fans. shannon sharpe hates playing here, that's how bad it is.

i'm glad i wasn't able to get tickets to this debacle.

at least this year we scored some points, last year we would have only scored a field goal or two.....
 

dolfan06

Super Donator
Club Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2001
Messages
13,282
Reaction score
547
Age
76
Location
FayettevilleArkansas
i don't see how the dophins...........

can be intimidated in KC. the fins had won the last 5 against them!:rolleyes:
 

Phinnish

Practice Squad
Joined
Aug 27, 2002
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Pennsylvania
Man alot of you guys and your crappy attitudes and arguments sure are the pot calling the kettle black. Oh gee SO sorry we see the WHOLE picture and all the options rather than hide our heads in the sands. Excuse us.

You on the other hand had to start a sensless, pointless thread making fun of other ppl. Oh yes you are So much more mature :rolleyes:
 

dolfan06

Super Donator
Club Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2001
Messages
13,282
Reaction score
547
Age
76
Location
FayettevilleArkansas
Originally posted by Phinnish
Man alot of you guys and your crappy attitudes and arguments sure are the pot calling the kettle black. Oh gee SO sorry we see the WHOLE picture and all the options rather than hide our heads in the sands. Excuse us.

You on the other hand had to start a sensless, pointless thread making fun of other ppl. Oh yes you are So much more mature :rolleyes:
who in the heck are you talking to, you negative little twit!:yell:
 

DOLPHAN1

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Sep 11, 2002
Messages
1,671
Reaction score
0
Age
56
Location
Home of the first Night Football Game
when was the last time miami won in kc? none of the present team was here. i'm not saying they were intimidated, just over-whelmed. it is loud here and the stands are right on the field. i think the coaches did a poor job prepping them for this one. we played the stats, not the team.
 

dolfan06

Super Donator
Club Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2001
Messages
13,282
Reaction score
547
Age
76
Location
FayettevilleArkansas
Originally posted by DOLPHAN1
when was the last time miami won in kc? none of the present team was here. i'm not saying they were intimidated, just over-whelmed. it is loud here and the stands are right on the field. i think the coaches did a poor job prepping them for this one. we played the stats, not the team.
never said they won in kc, i said they had won the last 5!:D
 

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Joined
Sep 3, 2001
Messages
25,303
Reaction score
5
Age
55
Location
your six
Originally posted by Phinnish
Man alot of you guys and your crappy attitudes and arguments sure are the pot calling the kettle black. Oh gee SO sorry we see the WHOLE picture and all the options rather than hide our heads in the sands. Excuse us.

You on the other hand had to start a sensless, pointless thread making fun of other ppl. Oh yes you are So much more mature :rolleyes:

I don't know who you are talking to but, I started this thread.

I started it within minutes of the end of the game, and it was directed to anybody who just shows up to bash when they haven't been here before the Dolphins lost a game. If this doesn't apply to you, then don't own it.

I can't control what others say in this thread so you MAY have beef with somebody else, but don't diss me for starting it.
 

miadphan13

FinHeaven Cheerleader
Joined
Oct 3, 2001
Messages
1,646
Reaction score
3
Age
51
Location
Orlando, FL
Originally posted by BMarion31
Hell, it wouldn't surprise me if they actually were teens ragin on hormones......

Hey, what's wrong with raging hormones? ;)

I'll pass on the herpes though! YIKES!! :eek:
 
Top Bottom