The Funnest and most truthful article ragging the Patsies I ever read. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Funnest and most truthful article ragging the Patsies I ever read.

CpuFan

Active Roster
Reaction score
This will get moved but I don't care it is way to funny and true. LOL

Thank you Packer sports writer. :)

"...As one of the most successful head coaches in league history, it is telling indeed that the only saving grace of Bill Belichick is his professional acumen. Those ridiculous hooded sweatshirts he wears, that permanent look on his face as if someone pissed on his Cheerios, his rude, dismissive manner towards journalists and everyone else on the planet all demonstrate what a horrible human being this man is. Wholly unfamiliar with even a semblance of sportsmanship, he runs up scores and is such a sore loser he hardly even shakes hands when he does so."

"The dynasty period of the last decade is rendered more dubious by the consideration that it may never have happened at all, but for that infamous “Tuck Rule” game, which has proven to be even more fortuitous for the Patriots than it was disastrous for the Raiders. Particularly after a decade of postseason failure, it begs the question — is Belichick an evil mastermind who succeeded on the basis of both unconscionable dishonesty and cheating, as well as a robust horseshoe lodged deep in his azz?"

"...Tom Brady is not much less loathsome. A pretty-boy, metrosexual playboy who peddles Uggs — a label indelibly linked to the fairer sex. As much as I hate Randy Moss, as a player and a human being, I must concede he was right about one thing; Tom Brady did look like a girl."

"...The hate train does not stop there. That dark choo-choo train keeps rolling down those choo-choo tracks! The New England Patriots owner, Robert Kraft, is even more unlikeable. There cannot be a more typical point-one percenter — not one-percenter, but point-one percenter — who profits off the huddled masses. I cannot imagine supporting a team if it meant lining the pockets of a guy like this:"

"The smugness, arrogance and self-satisfaction of this über-rich azzhole is beyond cringe-worthy. But it gets worse. Upon the death of his late wife, Myra Kraft, he appealed to schmaltzy sentimentalism of the worst sort, perhaps no better represented than these kitschy in-memoriam patches that some people somehow think shows “class.”

The schmaltzy aftertaste is enough to make one vomit as is. But this nausea inducing “tribute” is accelerated yet further by a single consideration — within a year of this privileged socialite dying, her husband pulls a Donald Sterling with some tramp half his age."

There is plenty More. Read the rest @ http://www.totalpackers.com/2014/11/29/new-england-patriots-ugliest-disgrace/

And here is another link to, Are the Patsies the most hated team?

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/55779/are-patriots-the-nfls-most-hated-team

Enjoy you Monday Miami!

"...As one of the most successful head coaches in league history, it is telling indeed that the only saving grace of Bill Belichick is his professional acumen. Those ridiculous hooded sweatshirts he wears, that permanent look on his face as if someone pissed on his Cheerios, his rude, dismissive manner towards journalists and everyone else on the planet all demonstrate what a horrible human being this man is. Wholly unfamiliar with even a semblance of sportsmanship, he runs up scores and is such a sore loser he hardly even shakes hands when he does so."

Stopped reading there. Give me a coach that runs up the score any day. Go for the throat. Dolphins fans of all people should know this, how many games have we lost in the past decade because our coaches stopped trying to score with a small lead!? "Two scores should be enough, let's be classy and not score anymore points until the other team does [at which point we'll crumble and give away the game]." **** THAT.

dreadful article imo

amazing QB and coach

Back
Top Bottom