The Future Is Now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Future Is Now

JAKE91

Practice Squad
Reaction score
THE FUTURE IN NFL TERMS MEANS THE CURRENT SEASON. FORGET ABOUT NEXT YEAR AND "BUILDING FOR THE FUTURE". THOSE CONCEPTS DO NOT EXIST ANYMORE IN THE NFL.THERE IS TOO MUCH MONEY INVOLVED AND PRESSURE TO WIN SB DURING THE UPCOMING SEASON TO THINK ABOUT NEXT YEAR. THE FUTURE STARTS ON SEPT. 7,2003.
HAVING STATED THAT, IT WOULD APPEAR THAT OG HOLDING OUT HAS BEEN A BLESSING IN DISGUISE FOR MD. THOMPSON AND TOLVER MAY NOT HAVE BEEN AS BIG A PRIORTY HAD OG TOOK THE ORIGINAL OFFER.
ITS TIME NOW FOR ALL FINFANS TO UNITE BEHIND THIS IMPROVED TEAM.
THERE WILL BE ENOUGH SHOTS BEING TAKEN AT US FROM OTHER AFCE AGITATORS VISITING THE BOARD DURING THE SEASON.
:surf:

:jetssuck:

I’m sorry, I know I’m in the minority, but I really don’t think your team is as great as you think it is.

-very average WR’s. I keep hearing about CC and how great he’s going to be. But he’s been very average so far. He looks like he can be good, but he hasn’t proven anything to me. After that I am not impressed with your WR’s.
-Slightly below average QB’s. Sure JF has a great winning % but he’s been doing that with a defense that was great.
-I’m not sold on the O-line, Sure RW ran wild last year, but Nails is coming off a major injury and I don’t think you have a great LT
-RW is a great RB, but your O is very one-dimensional right now. Stop Ricky and you should be able to stop the offense.

The D is still good but I think they have the same problems they’ve always had.

-speed was always the strength but you added Seau who is not exactly a burner anymore.
-I’ve always said that the weakness of the Miami D was their lack of size. JT’s a GREAT player but he’s not as big as most DE’s. As the year wears on, he’s not as effective. Same with ZT. Plus both players are getting older.
-Madison had a very average year last year. CB’s usually don’t stay on top of their game for too long in this league. Will he be able to get back to the top?
-All in all, I don’t like your LB’s. ZT for the reason about, JS was a name signing like Cris Carter and he won’t be as effective and when he starts bitching on the field, like he always does, it’s going to cause problems.

That being said, you open at home against Houston. UMMM, that should be about a 65-0 win. And in the NFL nowadays you can sneak thru with a team like this. But in the tough AFC East, I don’t see it happening. I see another 9-7.

BTW, save your breath, I know my team has plenty of weaknesses also.

Jake91....just a little FYI....no one is going to listen or respond to you if you type in all caps.....caps = yelling, on a message board.....This isn't a slam, just trying to help out. :D

So what's the problem. It's like he has a megaphone standing in the parking lot trying to rally all the fans.

But it's not like we were'nt behind him already

Originally posted by WeVie
So what's the problem. It's like he has a megaphone standing in the parking lot trying to rally all the fans.

But it's not like we were'nt behind him already

Well then he should emphasize a few words or one or two sentences with caps, or better yet...bold font...

All caps just makes it harder to read... it's no porblem, like inFINS said.. just trying to help. :D

Back
Top Bottom