The Game Ending Drive | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Game Ending Drive

That Gore catch at his feet was money. He has been so reliable thus far. As a Dolphins fan, having a veteran RB come in and actually perform is like a miracle.

I’m also loving the Tannehill runs Gase called. You can tell his players actually executing his plays correctly is allowing Gase to be more creative out there.

Great win folks! Woot!

Have to admit I was expecting a three and out.

Obviously we should have sealed the game much earlier, but that was excellent aside from the usual Gase cuteness (pause). Gore saved the day on third and forever.

I'm not sure we were watching the same drive at the end of the game. It worked, I just wouldn't use the word "pound" to describe it.

Reminded me a bit of Rams game last year. When crunch time hit, the team and Tannehill did what needed doing.

THill’s legs were big in this game. It was not a great game for him, but he did enough to get the win. Atta boy!

Shades of 2016. This guy has lost like one start in more than half a season. Sometimes the offense just doesn't seem to be at their best and he finds a way to make the plays to win the game. Complete 180 from his early career work.

Back
Top Bottom