The good...the bad...and the ugly! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The good...the bad...and the ugly!

NYPhinFan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
The GOOD
1.Jay Fiedler-everytime I think I have given up on this guy....he pulls you back in...gutsy..fiery...spark this dead in the water team needed on a short week to Dallas...has a command of this offense and gives you some hope
2.Ricky Williams-the second half was the Ricky of last year...bouncing it outside..running people over...breaking one when we needed it the most...
3.Junior Seau-played his best game as a Dolphin...was in the backfield on most of the runs...showed the emotion we want from ALL the guys
THE BAD
1.Special Teams-this could be one of the worst in the league. Dropped punts...no returns..bad snaps..giving up huge returns..holdind penalties...could you imagine if we didn't have Turk come up with that huge punt...and Mare make a 51 yarder???...this unit is terrible..TERRIBLE
2.3RD Down Defense-we give up more 3rd down completions than any team in the league...have to...We miss so many tackles...drop so many Balls that hit our hands...just so frustrating on these 3rd and longs getting converted
3. COACHING ADJUSTMENTS-Bates made none in a game where the Redskins ran several plays over and over...and we seemed not to make any move to stop it...that draw play...that WR Screen..I think that teams love putting a RB against Zach on third down...as for Turner....the first half the Play calling was atrocious...we have to keep out of 2nd and long...and we can't run plays that take 15 seconds to develop...both times the plays went for sacks.
THE UGLY
1.SAM Madison-played as poorly a game as I have seen him since he was drafted...missed tackles...dropped interceptions..getting caught cheating on pass plays...almost single handily cost the team this game
2.Penalties-offsides...false starts...holding on returns...the last 3 games...every time..EVERYTIME we get close to the redzone...we commit a penalty that stalls a drive...inexcusable
3.Sam Madison-did I mention how bad he was today?

Overall a game that has me exhausted...and still fired up...went from cursing them all to living another day....this could have been a disaster...turned out to maybe be a spark...no time to breathe or blink....another game in 4 days....unbeliveable

Originally posted by NYPhinFan
The GOOD
1.Jay Fiedler-everytime I think I have given up on this guy....he pulls you back in...gutsy..fiery...spark this dead in the water team needed on a short week to Dallas...has a command of this offense and gives you some hope
2.Ricky Williams-the second half was the Ricky of last year...bouncing it outside..running people over...breaking one when we needed it the most...
3.Junior Seau-played his best game as a Dolphin...was in the backfield on most of the runs...showed the emotion we want from ALL the guys
THE BAD
1.Special Teams-this could be one of the worst in the league. Dropped punts...no returns..bad snaps..giving up huge returns..holdind penalties...could you imagine if we didn't have Turk come up with that huge punt...and Mare make a 51 yarder???...this unit is terrible..TERRIBLE
2.3RD Down Defense-we give up more 3rd down completions than any team in the league...have to...We miss so many tackles...drop so many Balls that hit our hands...just so frustrating on these 3rd and longs getting converted
3. COACHING ADJUSTMENTS-Bates made none in a game where the Redskins ran several plays over and over...and we seemed not to make any move to stop it...that draw play...that WR Screen..I think that teams love putting a RB against Zach on third down...as for Turner....the first half the Play calling was atrocious...we have to keep out of 2nd and long...and we can't run plays that take 15 seconds to develop...both times the plays went for sacks.
THE UGLY
1.SAM Madison-played as poorly a game as I have seen him since he was drafted...missed tackles...dropped interceptions..getting caught cheating on pass plays...almost single handily cost the team this game
2.Penalties-offsides...false starts...holding on returns...the last 3 games...every time..EVERYTIME we get close to the redzone...we commit a penalty that stalls a drive...inexcusable
3.Sam Madison-did I mention how bad he was today?

Overall a game that has me exhausted...and still fired up...went from cursing them all to living another day....this could have been a disaster...turned out to maybe be a spark...no time to breathe or blink....another game in 4 days....unbeliveable
Nice post..Agreed..

I agree, the special teams suck and it shows wanny is a loser firing that guy for his man. he is no good. no inspiration from coaches whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom