The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
The Good- Our OL played GREAT, Ronnie, Ricky, & the Cat ran wild, our DL was VG, Ginn got open for 11 catches & 100 yards, our CB's played well, our special teams played well, Polite played well, and our coaches called a great game.

The Bad- Our LB's sucked, our S's sucked, Penny's 3 minute time management was worse than any I have EVER seen & his passes were off most of the night, and Ginn is not a #1 WR.

The Ugly- We lost a game we had NO FRAKIN REASON IN THE WORLD TO LOSE!!!

The Good- Our OL played GREAT, Ronnie, Ricky, & the Cat ran wild, our DL was VG, Ginn got open for 11 catches & 100 yards, our CB's played well, our special teams played well, Polite played well, and our coaches called a great game.

The Bad- Our LB's sucked, our S's sucked, Penny's 3 minute time management was worse than any I have EVER seen & his passes were off most of the night, and Ginn is not a #1 WR.

The Ugly- We lost a game we had NO FRAKIN REASON IN THE WORLD TO LOSE!!!

Pennington played really well. He was not "off" all night. He completed 22 of 33 into tight coverage and had at least 4 dropped (2 tough catches by Camarillo and Ginn and two easy catches both by Ginn, the last one would have won the game). The defense (or lack of) lost this game along with the inability of Ginn to make the plays. I agree the 2 min. drill was awful. But that is more a lack of the coaches getting in plays on time and the WRs not getting set for the spike. Even with the confusion Chad led the team down the field and would hacve won the game had Ginn been able to catch the ball.
Players drop balls - I feel sorry for Ginn. I don't feel sorry for our teams glaring weakness at def. back. With the exception of Bell they all tackle like girls - wait; they don't tackle like girls because they don't tackle. How do you allow the other team to score so quickly in a game you have won?

Pennington played really well. He was not "off" all night. He completed 22 of 33 into tight coverage and had at least 4 dropped (2 tough catches by Camarillo and Ginn and two easy catches both by Ginn, the last one would have won the game). The defense (or lack of) lost this game along with the inability of Ginn to make the plays. I agree the 2 min. drill was awful. But that is more a lack of the coaches getting in plays on time and the WRs not getting set for the spike. Even with the confusion Chad led the team down the field and would hacve won the game had Ginn been able to catch the ball.
Players drop balls - I feel sorry for Ginn. I don't feel sorry for our teams glaring weakness at def. back. With the exception of Bell they all tackle like girls - wait; they don't tackle like girls because they don't tackle. How do you allow the other team to score so quickly in a game you have won?

I really like Penny and did say "most" of the night. His % was high, but so were a lot of his passes, including a number which were caught. He's been around 10 years, and knows what he has to do down by 4, 80 yards to go, 3 minutes left. No way am I putting that on coaches.

Back
Top Bottom