The GOOD things about last night..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The GOOD things about last night.....

Dolphin Dan

Alright, MIAMI!
Reaction score
Guys there are some good things that came out of last night.

1) We won't have to deal with Wanny next year. he is def gone. Had we won, and got in the playoffs how far would we have gone? It is better this way.......

2) We won't have our hearts ripped out on the final Sunday of the Reg season. We know we are done.

3) The Jets and Bills can't knock us out of the playoffs, we took care of it ourselves.

4) Better draft pick.

5) We can get rid of Wanny....

I know this seems sarcastic, but I am serius. I really think it is better for our owner and our fans to see we need to go in a new direction. A new direction in terms of coaches, and some players. What if we got in the playoffs and got blasted in the first round? Wanny mabe saves his job, he brings back Jay, and signs old *** Defensive players in the offseason and wastes our picks. This way we get a new coach and start fresh.

It is better this way, it is a GOOD thing!!!!!

You're never going to convince me that anything coming out of a season this disappointing is a good thing. Those are really the faintest of silver linings...

6) o-line showed signs of life and played well

7) ricky was great

8) mcmichael may step into the elite class of TE's next season :)

9) matt turk is the anti-royals

Would it have been better if we made the playoffs and Jay and Dave were back next year??? We would just be 1 year further behind schedule. At least we know change is coming, hopefully for the best!!!

Nice additions, Fiedler for MVP. Gotta stay positive. McMichael is going to be awesome, so is Chambers.....now we just need someone to throw them the damn ball.......

this is exactly right dolphin dan.. this season will stop the bleeding..
its like eating lima beans to prevent colon cancer.. or hooking up with a fat chick to get with here fine sister.. this is what needed to happen..

The weather was nice and the score was absolutely wonderful. It is too bad so many of your fans left early, though.

Back
Top Bottom