The Great Debate- Draft an OL or a RB | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Great Debate- Draft an OL or a RB

Originally posted by dolfan87
I still think we should trade out of the first, unless there is some really tasty pick sitting there
would you take Duckett ? Foster ? Levi Jones ?

I am still goin to hold my breath for A) A. Gurode or B) B. Mckinnie to get caught at a party with drugs there or something like what happened to Fred Smoot last year.

Ok so the drug thing is a long shot but it could happen.

Originally posted by dofnsman4303
Ok so the drug thing is a long shot but it could happen.
if McKinnie spends some party time with Warren Sapp, he may drop to the #12 pick, too :goof:

Heres an idea: We sign Garrison Hearst for 2-3 years and draft some offensive lineman. We might have a good run game, but for only a few years before Hearst gets too old.

since he's in washington!

haven't seen a whole lot of skip hicks, but when i did see him he impressed the hell out of me!:eek:

what about stealing Antwon Smith from NE. We need a new Smith at HB or maybe Maurice Smith since we ain't getting Emmitt Smith

Does any body really think that Antwain Smith is any better than Lamar Smith?

Originally posted by inFINSible
Does any body really think that Antwain Smith is any better than Lamar Smith?
only in the sense the he put 2gether 2 1000 yards season and had 1 last year, but he is certainly a great candidate for a bust year in 2002 - I was only kidding I hope :goof:

who ever he ends up with..........

Originally posted by dofnsman4303
It appears Lamar is done with the dolphins.
i don't think his career is up yet!:D
and isn't a little strange to tell a guy to test the market without having another back lined up!:(

Back
Top Bottom